ISPConfig3 502 Bad Gateway

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by parkerj, Dec 29, 2011.

1. gilson

gilson Member

2. kj_

kj_ New Member

My temporal solution was edit the file: /install/lib/install.lib.php on the installer and set manually the distribution, changing the function "get_distname".

now It look like this (for debian 9):

Code:
    function get_distname() {
        $distname = 'Debian';
        $distver = 'Stretch';
        $distconfid = 'debian90';
        $distid = 'debian60';
        $distbaseid = 'debian';
        swriteln("Operating System: Debian 9.0 (Stretch) or compatible\n");

// Set $distconfid to distid, if no different id for the config is defined
        if(!isset($distconfid)) $distconfid = $distid;

return array('name' => $distname, 'version' => $distver, 'id' => $distid, 'confid' => $distconfid, 'baseid' => $distbaseid);
    }

3. gilson

gilson Member

@till installing as you teach including php 5, but in the middle of the installation process this appeared here:

Attention!!! You had installed php7 and php 5.6, to make php 5.6 work you had to configure the following in ISPConfig
    Path for PHP FastCGI binary: /usr/bin/php-cgi5.6
    Path for php.ini directory: /etc/php/5.6/cgi
    Path for PHP-FPM init script: /etc/init.d/php5.6-fpm
    Path for php.ini directory: /etc/php/5.6/fpm
    Path for PHP-FPM pool directory: /etc/php/5.6/fpm/pool.d

is something wrong?

Thank

My problem persists, I don't know what to do I've reinstalled several times and now with php 5.6... https://painel.topsolarmkt.com:8080

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  4. gilson

gilson Member

@till Please, for God's sake, help me solve this one day trying and I didn't solve it and still not work https://painel.topsolarmkt.com:8080

5. gilson

gilson Member

@till I solved it with the help of a friend who knows more than I do, but I don't understand why ISP is looking for the configuration of PHP 5.6 version... strange that... why does the ISP only work with the old version? if many applications today fix php 7... or higher? look at that and fix it... because the ISP is looking for the PHP 5.6 files so it can work...

6. HostOnNet

HostOnNet New Member

@gilson the problem is due to Debian 9.8 getting detected as Debian 8. Debian 8 default to PHP 5.6, so ISPConfig was trying to use PHP 5.6 instead of PHP 7.0 comes with Debian 9.

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

kj_ and gilson like this.
  8. gilson

gilson Member

Hi @til and @HostOnNet I found something interesting, see below... and now what to do to fix it? thank

old ok ok - Linux srv 4.9.0-8-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.130-2 (2018-10-27) x86_64
    new with problem - Linux srv 4.9.0-8-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.144-3 (2019-02-02) x86_64

9. till

The new server has a newer kernel build than the old one, so what is your problem? And this is not related to this thread at all.

gilson likes this.
  10. gilson

gilson Member

Thank @till what I do now? I'll reinstall the ISP, send me the link to the new version ISP fix it so I can install it now... very thank...

11. till

Nothing. Why do you want to do something, did you read my answer at all? What you posted in #28 is not related to this whole thread in any way.

Why do you want to do that? You posted in #25 that you installed it successfully. Of course, you can delete your working installation and redo it, if you want.

Why can't you go to the download page at ispconfig.org and download it from there yourself?

gilson likes this.
  12. gilson

gilson Member

@till I'm sorry, because you blocked my account in git.ispconfig.org? but ok... are both versions available? 3.1.14 and 3.1.13p1? Thank

13. till

Your git account was blocked because you posted the same question there after you received and read the answer here in the forum that the kernel versions you posted are not related in any way to this whole problem. I will unblock it now, but please do not double post things in our different community systems that you received an answer for already.

No. 3.1.14 is not released yet as you can see in the bug tracker. As mentioned in the issue post in the bug tracker and in the release notes of 3.1.13p1 https://www.ispconfig.org/blog/ispconfig-3-1-13p1-released/, the issue that a wrong Debian version is detected is fixed in 3.1.13p1, so the version that you should install is 3.1.13p1.

kj_ and gilson like this.
  14. gilson

gilson Member

@till on the site there is only the version 3.1.12... send please link to download 3.1.14 and 3.1.13p1... thank

15. till

Scroll up a few centimeters, read post #33 again, click on the link in that post, then read the page.

16. gilson

gilson Member

I'm sorry, it was my anxiety and despair, because I've been trying to fix it for three days.. but I won't say it again...
    what should I do, delete everything and reinstall it or just download and have it installed 3.1.13p1? thank thank

17. till

I answered that already. You posted in #25 that you have a working system with 3.1.13 now, so why do you want to install 3.1.13p1 then? The 3.1.13p1 release fixes the error that 3.1.13 could not be installed on Debian 9.8 and the release notes clearly say that you don't have to install that update when you have 3.1.13 installed.

The only point for doing a fresh install might be that I don't know what your Linux friend did to install 3.1.13. If he did something like @kj_ did or if he just altered the content of /etc/debian_version, then a reinstall is not necessary. If he installed other packages or software versions than the ones described in the perfect server tutorial, then you better reinstall from scratch by using the perfect server guide.

gilson likes this.
  18. gilson

gilson Member

yes, the ISP is apparently working, but the sites I added are not opening, making 502 error, even though I added the directives nginx and everything I've always done, I think it's better to install with the new corrected version (3.1.13p1), What do you think? see https://painel.topsolarmkt.com:8080 but not open https://mkt.topsolarmkt.com and https://topsolarmkt.com not open also ... must be a remnant of debian's previous error... thank. Help me please

19. till

If the sites are not working, then better reinstall from scratch.

gilson likes this.
  20. gilson

gilson Member

@till Install from the normal version (ISPConfig-3.1.12.tar.gz ) or I already install it directly patch 3.1.13p1? Thank

or first version 3.1.12 later apply update 3.1.13p1?