ISPConfig3 Integration into other systems

Discussion in 'General' started by CaptnCrash, Apr 29, 2009.

1. CaptnCrash

CaptnCrash New Member

Hi,

I would like to integrate ISPConfig3 into our billing system. I do not need the remote SOAP framework which appears to be only partially complete.

What I would like to do is figure out a method to remotely log into ISPConfig as a user. I can supply the user login / password from the billing system to match what ISPConfig3 has, but it appears the authors have taken significant steps to break any methods of doing this.

Can someone provide some insight as to how I might open ISPConfig3 via a remote login ?

ISPConfig3 is really pretty awesome.! Thanks to the authors.

--Ed

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The integration has to be done with the remoting API, so you either have to wait until it is finished or you finish it yourself as ISPConfig is a opensource project. Logging in as a ISPConfig user is not an option.

3. jmontoya

jmontoya New Member

Billing system + paypal

Hello there,

I wanted to know if there is a paypal (billing system) feature so users can buy/renew themselves their domains in ISPConfig 3 or 2?

I see that there is a Remote framework for version 3 but it seems that there is no real integration.

Is this feature in your roadmap? or maybe is it in your SVN repository?

Thanks in advance :)

4. mike_p

mike_p Member

You might find it is sufficient to access the database alone, since most of ISPConfig's data is held in the database.

What other functions do you need?

5. jmontoya

jmontoya New Member

Hello mike_p,
    What I meant was if there is already a plugin/some code that already do that work or is it plan to develop that feature (billing system with paypal). I know there is everything in the database.

6. Niels

Niels New Member

Im working on some extra files for the SOAP framework so it can be accesed by my .NET CMS. I just wish that the SOAP was supporting WSDL :)

But as I can see the SOAP framework is ready to be used?

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes. But I recommend that you use the svn versuin from ispconfig for development at the moment as there were some minor chnages in the API.