ISPconfig3 + Sogo ?

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by i-chat, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Ludowan

Ludowan New Member

On their website, SOGo team says "SOGo will continue to remain entirely Free and Open Source. The source code will always be fully available and we will keep using the current licenses. Nightly builds will also remain available to all, as well as the ZEG configured with the latest software.".
    The you have 2 options :
    • Build the package by yourself (SOGo sources are on GitHub)
    • Or use the nightly builds like I did.
    You just have to add "https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/4/debian/ stretch stretch" to your /etc/apt/sources.list file and install Inverse SOGo GPG key like explained above.
    After that, just run :
    • apt-get update
    • apt-get install sogo
    Once the repository is added to your sources list, SOGo will be updated as others via apt-get upgrade.
    Ludo

2. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Great! Thanks!

3. jascha

jascha New Member

Thanks for your post! Do you also know, how to achieve all this when using nginx instead of Apache2?
    I am pretty much stuck. :/

4. andreasli

andreasli Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi

I really like Sogo webmail and this way of installing Sogo with Ispconfig seems to be the only working solution for me. The only problem is that when a user login to the webmail it can see all users.

For example if i have two user accounts [email protected] and [email protected], when the user [email protected] login and write info the [email protected] e-mail is displayed.

Is it possible to turn off the address book so no user can search for a local email account?