I've found a bug in AWSTATS!!!

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by concept21, Nov 23, 2014.

1. concept21

concept21 Active Member

I've found that yesterday-access.log links to the wrong date! This is why we can only see old day's web stats instead of yesterday's web stats.

The attached photo is an example.
    I took the screen shot at afternoon of 22nd. If we browse the awstats page, it should have shown the stats of 21st. However, we know it is not the case. It shows the stats of 20th instead!!! It is because the link of yesterday-access.log is WRONG! It points to 20th instead of its yesterday which is 21st!!! :eek:

So please correct this bug as soon as possible! Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Apart from the above mentioned bug, I also face another problem.

If I want to add these new commands to AWSTATS, where should I place them??
    LogFormat=1
    LoadPlugin="tooltips"
    LoadPlugin="hostinfo"
    AllowToUpdateStatsFromBrowser=1
    LoadPlugin="graphapplet /awstatsclasses"

Under ISPConfig 3, there are several files under directory /etc/awstats/.

Also, should we user LogFormat=1 or 4 for Apache server?? :confused:

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check the files /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php and /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php and ansure that the correct time zone is set in both files and ensure that the system timezone of your server is corect as well and matches the timezone that you set in these two files,

4. concept21

concept21 Active Member

Hi Till,
    The link of yesterday log has been corrected.

Some of the plugins also work. However, the hostinfo plugin does not work. Can you include this feature in ISPConfg 3? Here is an example. It says it does not exist.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

ISPConfig uses statically created statistics file, so you cant use this plugin. But feel free to make a feature request in the bugtracker, if there is demand for such a feature, then we will implement it.