Loading folders.... INCOMPLETE

Discussion in 'General' started by MyLinux, Sep 15, 2005.

1. MyLinux

MyLinux New Member

Hi friends,
    When I try to open the 'management' tab of my ispconfig by user admin I got this message in left-pane :

Ordner werden geladen....

Loading folders....

and nothing else.
    Any idea?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This means normally that a javascript error occured in the tree menu. Did you add anything there or changed the sources or did you change the javascript settings in your browser?

3. lpaseen

lpaseen New Member

I got the same issue and a check in the javascript console shows

Down in the source I found

I added a hostingplan called latinum and it's sometime after that I got the problem.
    1/ How do I fix it ?
    2/ How do I prevent it from happening again ?

4. till

I guess you have entered the name "latinum[linebreak]" with copy and paste? Because typing in a line break is not possible. You will have to find the record in the table isp_nodes in the ISPConfig database where the title field is latinum and remove the linebreak.

5. lpaseen

lpaseen New Member

Don't know how I managed to get the linefeed in (might been copy&paste) or where to find it in the mysql tables but I did find the code that causes the problem and fixed that part.
    Now when I have the menu back I did go and renamed that hosting plan and then the db was fixed also.
    If I knew where the reading side was (somewhere in ispconfig/web/multidoc/edit/edit.php I guess) I would add a few trim there also since I think it should been there in the first place.

Code:
    --- ispconfig/web/isp_manager/inhalt_tree.php-orig      2005-11-10 21:31:09.000000000 -0500
    +++ ispconfig/web/isp_manager/inhalt_tree.php   2005-11-11 01:55:49.000000000 -0500
    @@ -363,7 +363,7 @@
         while($DB = mysql_fetch_array($conn)):
             $id = $DB["tree_id"];
             $ordner = $DB["parent"];
    -        $btext = addslashes($DB["title"]);
    +        $btext = trim(addslashes($DB["title"]));
             $link = addslashes($DB["content"]);
             $art = $DB["type"];
             $groupid = $DB["groupid"];

6. till

Hi,

thanks for the patch. I've added it to SVN and added also a patch for the multidoc/edit/edit.php script.

Till

7. cpcpy

cpcpy New Member

8. till

Please post the broken javascript part, not only the javascript error message.

9. cpcpy

cpcpy New Member

can you advice how i can do that?

i tried to search for the line numbers in the inhalt_tree.php file
    but don't think they match...

10. cpcpy

cpcpy New Member

i use firefox and i don't encounter the error anymore...(got the error from IE)

i can live with this :)