Mail does not get delivered

Discussion in 'General' started by personxx, Sep 27, 2007.

1. personxx

personxx New Member

Hi everyone

I have a client that sometimes when you send mail to certain users it doesn't get delivered..

When I have a look at the mail.err file I see the following entries.
    Snip--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sep 27 08:29:59 server1 courierpop3login: Error while saving courierpop3dsizelist, user=web9_susan
    Sep 27 08:37:55 server1 courierpop3login: Error while saving courierpop3dsizelist, user=web9_julie_k
    Sep 27 08:48:05 server1 courierpop3login: Error while saving courierpop3dsizelist, user=web9_julie_k
    Snip--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this might be a quota issue but after running " repquota -avug | grep web9"

I get the following:
    web9 -- 31852 256000 257024 1665 0 0

The quota doesn't seem to be reached.

Anyone have any idea why this is hapenning? It seems that this happens only to certain mail users...

Regards Julz

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Hm... Maybe one of your partitions is full. What's the output of
    Code:
    df -h
    ?

3. personxx

personxx New Member

Solved the problem

Hi sorry I solved the problem.

The client reached their bandwitdh limit. So no mails was delivered.