Mail not reaching my local Server! Queued in system....

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Dimitriy, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Dimitriy

Dimitriy New Member

I am doing a complete reorganization in my network. Clean fresh and vanilla everything (Even the Zip ties!:eek: )

So now I have my ISPConfig box ("server1") behind a firewall (smoothwall it easy to use!) along with the rest of my client computers. We'll see how this works...

Also quick question: If I want www.mycontrolsite.com to be strictly a redirect to my ISPConfig server how do I do that? I want to be able to type in any web browser www.mycontrolsite.com and see ISPConfig login.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

3. Dimitriy

Dimitriy New Member

Just wanted to say WOW!

Big thanks to Edge! He completely showed what to do and how to do it properly. Now I have two Name Servers setup using only one IP (seemed like was to be very hard to achieve) and my mail and web servers works absolutely fine. Definitely smart guy.

Would also like to thank Falko and Till for their help. You helped me realize some of most basic things in DNS configurations. Thanks guys!

Appreciate it!

Sincerely,
    Dimitriy

PS> If you are located in the US and want a server then look for places around the world. It could make a difference for someone who doesnt have to much money to begin with.