Mailuser interface

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Horfic, Aug 23, 2009.

?

Would you like to see a mailuser interface for Roundcube & Squirrelmail?

1. Yes

220 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. bitbit

bitbit New Member

Hello,

I create plugin ispconfig3_forward for roundcube. I creat and test with ispconfig 3.1.6 and roundcupe 0.3.1.

Forwarding emails using custom_mailfilter in mail_user table with command cc "[email protected]".

Plugin check forwarding loop and valid mail.

Every one email write on new row without cc "! and " like in postfixadmin.
    here is: http://rapidshare.com/files/385651170/ispconfig3_forward.rar

For work saving must disabled row 222 and 246 because there ispconfig3 check if is user admin.

PHP:

row 222   
    //if($_SESSION["s"]["user"]["typ"] == 'admin') {

$form["tabs"]['mailfilter'] = array (

'title'     => "Custom Rules",

'width'     => 100,

'template'     => "templates/mail_user_custom_rules_edit.htm",

'fields'     => array (

##################################
        # Begin Datatable fields

'custom_mailfilter' => array (

'datatype'    => 'TEXT',

'formtype'    => 'TEXTAREA',

'default'    => '',

'value'        => '',

'cols'        => '30',

'rows'        => '15'

),

# ENDE Datatable fields

)
    );

row 246   //}

if you have problem with $client_id then edit ispconfig3_forward.php and change :

PHP:
    $update $client->mail_user_update($session_id$mail_user[0]['sys_userid'], $mail_user[0]['mailuser_id'], $params);
    to

PHP:
    $update $client->mail_user_update($session_i,0$mail_user[0]['mailuser_id'], $params);
    I hope that help.

bit.bit

2. bitbit

bitbit New Member

Hello.

I create forward plugin for ispconfig 3 and roundcube. I test it with Ispconfig 3.1.6 and roundcube 0.3.1

Plugin check forward loop and valid emails. And using custom_mailfilters in user_mail table.

Emails add like postfixadmin

here is: http://rapidshare.com/files/385651170/ispconfig3_forward.rar

for function save you must disabled rows 222 and 246 in ispconfig/interface/web/mail/form/mail_user.tform.php because this rows checking if user admin.

PHP:
    row 222 //if($_SESSION["s"]["user"]["typ"] == 'admin') {

$form["tabs"]['mailfilter'] = array (

'title'     => "Custom Rules",

'width'     => 100,

'template'     => "templates/mail_user_custom_rules_edit.htm",

'fields'     => array (

# Begin Datatable fields

'custom_mailfilter' => array (

'datatype'    => 'TEXT',

'formtype'    => 'TEXTAREA',

'default'    => '',

'value'        => '',

'cols'        => '30',

'rows'        => '15'

),

# ENDE Datatable fields

)
    );

row 246 //}
    If you have problem with $client_id than change in ispconfig3_forward.php

PHP:
    $update $client->mail_user_update($session_id$mail_user[0]['sys_userid'], $mail_user[0]['mailuser_id'], $params);
    to

PHP:
    $update $client->mail_user_update($session_id0$mail_user[0]['mailuser_id'], $params);
    I hope that help.

bitbit

3. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

Has anyone tried this out with the new RoundCube 0.4beta?

4. JuicePlus_Mike

JuicePlus_Mike New Member

I second that!

5. Horfic

Horfic Member

I actually know now why everbody is getting the permission denied error. The function which I need to use, is the client_get_id function. This function isn't yet included in the admin area. So you have to add the functionname manually in the remote user db.

6. Rescue9

Rescue9 Member

Took a stab at this today using ISPConfig SVN & roundcube 3.1. Everything appeared to go well, but when I tried to input a new mailfilter I got an "error: limit reached" popup. No other information was given. Any clues?

7. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

As the message says, the max number of mailfilters is reached for this client or reseller. Set the limit in the limit settings of the client and / or reseller to a higher value to be able to add more mailfilters.

8. centosarus

centosarus New Member

Horfic,

As you suggested, I added the client_get_id function in the remote_functions field of the remote_user table and I am still getting the permission error. Am I to restart anything after that change?

Also, would this change take care of the fetchmail issue I mentioned above when one tries to edit a POP3/IMAP Server entry in the Fetchmail settings? Deleting that entry is no problem. It's only editing it that creates that behavior.

Thanks.

9. wyrie

wyrie ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

@centosarus The client_get_id function shares a permissions check with client_get and that value in the remote_functions field of remote_user should be client_get and not client_get_id.

10. wyrie

The lastest revision in svn should fix the fetchmail issue you have been experiencing.

11. Rescue9

Rescue9 Member

I have mailfilter limit set to -1 in my client.

12. centosarus

centosarus New Member

@wyrie

Thanks. Both your suggestions worked. I changed to client_id in the db and updated to the latest revision. It's all good now.

Thanks again.

13. CPU

CPU New Member

Hi,

I'm following along with the "The Perfect Server - Ubuntu 10.04 [ISPConfig 3]".
    This tutorial does not cover installation of Subversion, and I also do not want to install it.
    I decided not to install Squirrelmail, but Roundcube (haven't installed Roundcube yet).
    So I checked for a ISPConfig 3 plugin for Roundcube at the ISPConfig download page.
    The ISPConfig 3 section of the download page, refers to post #20 of this thread for [Info + Download].
    But, in that post, there is only a URL to trunk of the plugin.
    I also cannot find a URL to an archived version of the plugin in this thread.

So, is there also a regular downloadable archive of the plugin ?

14. wyrie

@CPU I have attached the lastest version of the plugin for you. But thus far archives are not being released and all bug fixes and code changes are pushed directly via subversion. You should probably consider installing a client on your desktop to get code as a lot of projects are using this method these days.

Attached Files:

15. CPU

CPU New Member

Hi wyrie,

Thanks for the archive. Now I understand why it was not available.

EDIT: Off-Topic questions removed. They are already answered by PM by wyrie.
    Thanks wyrie

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  16. CPU

CPU New Member

Should I install Roundcube with "apt-get install roundcube aspell-doc spellutils ispell emacsen-common jed-extra php-auth-sasl sqlite-doc" ?
    Or manually from the archive roundcubemail-0.3.1.tar.gz as per their installation instructions here ? : http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_Install

17. CPU

CPU New Member

Because my reply is going to moderated I can not edit it anymore.
    So please read this together as one with my previous post.

I wanted to add that this is not a newbie question in the wrong forum.

The reason I asked, is because I had this happen before :
    The developers install manually from tar.gz archives. This installs to a certain set of directories.
    But the distro's apt-get, emerge, etc install commands, install to a different set of directories.
    Causing the plug-in or script to fail. Or worse, not being able to use a single install of (in this case Roundcube) for multiple virtual hosts.

EDIT:
    After clicking the button to post, the screen showed a message that my post was going to be moderated. And indeed it didn't show.
    I wanted to add the above to this question : Do I install Roundcube with "apt-get install roundcube aspell-doc spellutils ispell emacsen-common jed-extra php-auth-sasl sqlite-doc", or manually from the roundcubemail-0.3.1.tar.gz archive and the installation instructions at the Roundcube website ?

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  18. Horfic

Horfic Member

You shouldn't install Roundcube from the package repository. Please download the archive from the website and install it.

19. CPU

CPU New Member

OK, thanks for your reply. That clears things up. Glad that I didn't push the ENTER -key earlier with the the apt-get command ready.

Will installation of Rouncibe be shared by all virtual hosts on the same server?

20. Horfic

Horfic Member

Dependce how you configure it.