Mailuser interface

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Horfic, Aug 23, 2009.

?

Would you like to see a mailuser interface for Roundcube & Squirrelmail?

1. Yes

220 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Sinchan

Sinchan New Member

Is it working with ISPConfig 3.0.2.1 ?

2. CPU

CPU New Member

@Horfic;
    Apologies for the late respnse but the email notification of this thread was delivered as spam. :)
    Just read it.
    Are there any instructions on how I have to set things up to share one Rouncube installation with multiple hosts. If this has to be asked/discussed elsewhere just let me know.

3. Sinchan

Sinchan New Member

not Horfic, but tried to share nice howto and its work for me ;)
    http://www.howtoforge.com/changing-from-squirrelmail-to-roundcube-on-your-ispconfig3-server

4. CPU

CPU New Member

Thanks, but unless I'm wrong, that is not the way to setup one installation of Roundcube to be used by multiple virtual hosts.

5. sancho

sancho New Member

Plugin Error

Hi,
    I've problem. I installed plugin for roundcube and if I click on some items "Soap Error: Error Fettching http headers" occure. :mad: Can you help me, please?

Thnx...

6. CPU

CPU New Member

I had a similar problem a long time ago. Not related to this plug-in.
    Almost the exact same error message : "SoapFault Object ( [message:blahdeeblah] => Error Fetching http headers (...)"
    It turned out to be an incompatibility between the SOAP server and the client requesting the SOAP service.
    The header sent by the client script was malformed. The SOAP server expected the header to end with "\r\n", but the client was sending headers ending with "\n". The server would sit there for about 60 seconds after a request, and then throw the error message.
    I had to check the source code of the soap server which did the strcmp on the headerbuf, against the actual contents of the HTTP header sent by the client.

I think the SOAP server was checking something like :
    Code:
    if (strcmp(headerbuf, "\r\n") == 0) {
    }
    And just to get things going on the production box, I patched it to something like :
    Code:
    if (strcmp(headerbuf, "\r\n") == 0 || strcmp(headerbuf, "\n") == 0) {
    }
    An upgrade of both server and client later solved it permanently.

EDIT: You are looking for this file in the PHP source code php{your-PHP-version-number-and-datetimestamp}/ext/soap/php_http.c

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  7. Sinchan

Sinchan New Member

hi sancho,
    i have same problem like you some time ago.
    Then i make a new clean roundcube installation by following step by step from roundcubemail wiki.
    And its work for me. Good luck ! ;)

8. Sinchan

Sinchan New Member

i installed roundcubemail in /usr/share/roundcubemail, not in /var/www/something.
    And then add the directory alias in /etc/apache2/conf.d/ as below :

Code:
     $ vi /etc/apache2/conf.d/webmail.conf

Alias /webmail /usr/share/roundcubemail
    <Directory /usr/share/roundcubemail>
            Order Deny,Allow
            Allow from All
            Options FollowSymLinks
            DirectoryIndex index.php

<IfModule mod_php5.c>
                    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
                    php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
                    php_flag register_globals Off
                    php_admin_value open_basedir /usr/share/roundcubemail
                    php_value include_path .
                    php_value suhosin.session.encrypt Off
            </IfModule>
    </Directory>
    restart your apache
    and you will find that every domain that you have, will have a webmail alias like www.yourdomain1.com/webmail, www.yourdomain2.com/webmail, etc.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  9. bswinnerton

bswinnerton New Member

Is there support for 3.0.2.2?

10. Sinchan

Sinchan New Member

i'm still waiting too bswinnerton :)

11. Horfic

Horfic Member

Why don't you just try it out, and tell us?

But probably just partly, password, account, fetchmail and filter should work.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  12. Sinchan

Sinchan New Member

hi horfic...
    i want todo that, but for now i cant do it since i am not in office for 2weeks.
    but if i already do some test i'll post here

13. Sinchan

Sinchan New Member

i just did a little test in this afternoon on my remote development server and all test is passed (except fetchmail test since my company policy did not allow any fetchmail so i did not do this test).
    So nothing to worry to update to 3.0.2.2 version.

Here we go my little test :
    1. change password : passed
    2. fetchmail : no test result
    3. Autoreply : passed
    4. Mail Filter : passed
    5. Junk : passed

Thanks to ISPConfig's team and horfic's roundcube addons for a great opensource software :)

14. Horfic

Horfic Member

So, I got now 3months holidays, so guess what. I'm have now anoth time for my projects like the plugins here.

Here something you definetly will like, if you like this plugins.
    http://howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47032

You will need just to add my repository in your ISPConfig 3 Panel and then hit the install button. Few seconds later, roundcube and the plugins are installed, altought you should optimize it, which plugins you really want to be active etc.

Maybe,maybe the plugin will be instead of my repository in the ISPConfig 3 default repository, for that I have to ask till first.

15. magenbrot

magenbrot New Member

has anyone tried the plugins with the roundcubemail-0.4-beta? or should i use the stable one?

16. admins

admins Member

First of all:
    Thanks horfic and the others for this great work

Just a little input:
    I've enabled the autoresponder per ispconfig with start date, end date .
    this date ist in the past now. In roundcube it seems that the autoresponder is enabled. Now i think its perfect if you add the start date and end date to the plugin for roundcube too.

Thanks a lot
    admins

17. Horfic

Horfic Member

So, here now a little update of the things I am up to.

Already done:
    *) Account
    *) Password
    *) Fetchmail
    *) Filter
    *) Forwarding
    *) White/Blacklist
    *) Autoreply (still looking for a proper jquery widget for date and time!)

In development progress:
    *) Spam (Slider will go away, you will only get more to choose your policy name)

As you can see, except of the Spam Plugin, all plugins are pretty much finished.

To give you guys a preview of the spam plugin look here
    [​IMG]

My questions to you guys would be if I should do on the top a dropdown to choice the policy and also a checkbox if you want to move the spam and get rid of the kill and tag level in the top area, you can see it anyway in the list. Or if you got a better idea, tell me.

Althought the plugins are finished, I will not yet release them, I will optimize the code to reduce the soap connection to the server. As well some optimization around the code.

PS: I will probably also add a checkbox to the forward plugin if you want to keep a copy. ATM you can only forward to 1 address, but I could change that.

18. Horfic

Horfic Member

I will release on Monday the new version!

19. 007007

007007 New Member

final version ? for ispconfig 3.0.22 and roundcube 0.4 ? :D

thx

20. Horfic

Horfic Member

Will there ever be a final version? Yes for both, although I'm just giving support for rc 0.4