Mailuser interface

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Horfic, Aug 23, 2009.

?

Would you like to see a mailuser interface for Roundcube & Squirrelmail?

1. Yes

220 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. supanatral

supanatral Member

I just installed the latest plugin (current-123.zip) and I'm having difficulty with the "Save" button on the autoreply feature.

No matter what I do, the save button is greyed out.

Attached Files:

2. Horfic

Horfic Member

Well you probably didn't read the requirements, autoreply need jqueryui from rc 0.7.x

So please activate it and normal the error is gone.

3. supanatral

supanatral Member

I believe I have it setup correctly with jqueryui.

Here is a quote from my main.inc.php:
    Is that correct?

4. atjensen11

atjensen11 New Member

Are you using a custom skin for Roundcube? I was and I had a similar issue. I documented the fix within the ISPConfig3 Roundcube Plugin forum.

http://bugs.web-wack.at/boards/3/topics/21

As a note, this fix also fixed my account page layout taking up approximately 80% of the page width.

5. supanatral

supanatral Member

I saw that webpage before from my googling. To answer your question, no, I have not changed any templates however that is on my to-do list

6. supanatral

supanatral Member

The save button seems to work now, don't ask me how but I just checked it right now and it somehow allows me to click it.

With that being said, I'm now getting a different error:

Edit: I have figured out the problem however I'm not sure about the solution. If I manually type in the tomorrows date into the text field, it will work correctly however I cannot select tomorrows date by pulling down the calendar.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  7. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Just a guess, it might be that you have configured different timezones in your server or roundcube and in the /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/config.inc.php and /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php files of ispconfig.

9. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

Thanks, Till. I'll look into that in the case of my own configuration.

For the sake of academic discussion, for what reason is an auto-responder start date in the past not permitted?

10. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I dont know, I havent written the new date picker for the autoresponder which introduced that limit. Feel free to report it to the bugtracker so we can look into this.

11. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

12. lkp_

lkp_ New Member

Hi Guys,

I am facing the same error, Soap Error: email_error_isemail. in password and autorespond plugin when I press the save button.

I have:
    ispconfig 3.0.4.2
    rc 0.3
    Plugin version last svn

Any idea? Thanks!

13. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

The plug-in does not support the version of Roundcube that you're using. You should upgrade to Roundcube >= 0.7.

I don't know whether your problem is related to your version of Roundcube (I doubt it), but I did do some research the last time this question was raised:

14. lkp_

lkp_ New Member

Thanks for the tip , I have upgraded to ispconfig 3.0.4.3 and I have done clean install rc 0.7 , but still the same. soap error: email_error_isemail :mad:

Please give me more idea.

15. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

You did yourself a real favor ;) Don't be mad.

Per my previous post, what's the email address (just the first part, before the @) that you're submitting to the form?

16. lkp_

lkp_ New Member

Good morning, -it is a greet morning :)

You were right. I have tried with a test account [email protected] that was the problem, it works with normal account ;)

Many thanks!

17. cbj4074

cbj4074 Member

Glad to have steered you in the right direction. Cheers, bubbie.

[email protected] is a perfectly valid email address. The fact that it fails the regular expression check seems to indicate that the expression is faulty.

That said, I'm not sure why that address is failing, because the regular expression looks as though it would allow a@. The expression requires, "at least one alphanumeric character, and, optionally, any number of additional alphanumeric or underscore characters, and then the @ symbol". a@ fits the bill.

And, really, it's irrelevant, because the expression is without question inadequate. The applicable RFC that governs email address syntax allows for a far, far wider range (and number) of characters in the so-called local-part than what's permitted in the regular expression in question. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_address#Local_part

As a final point of note, with the inception of internationalized domain names ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalized_domain_name ), this expression is definitely in need of an overhaul. In fact, it should probably be done away with entirely, as it would need to account for unicode and multi-byte characters sooner or later, which as most developers know, is a bane to regular expressions.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  18. jerume

jerume New Member

SOAP Error: Forbidden + mod_evasive

Hello :),

May you put your "/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/mod-evasive.load" file here please?

Mine:

Code:
    LoadModule evasive20_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_evasive20.so
     <IfModule  mod_evasive20.c>
                   DOSHashTableSize 2048
                   DOSPageCount 10
                   DOSSiteCount 200
                   DOSPageInterval 2
                   DOSSiteInterval 2
                   DOSBlockingPeriod 10
                   DOSLogDir "/var/log/apache2/evasive"
                   DOSEmailNotify root
     </IfModule>

J.

19. cypriot

cypriot New Member

Roundcube with Ispconfig

We have Ispconfig3 on a ubuntu 10.04 LTS server and we have roundcube as web client...

We want to be able define groups
    and add as many as email Imap accounts into the groups as we want!

for example
    let say we have 20 different email accounts from different providers (gmail,yahoo,hotmail and also our own email accounts on the server etc)

Admin group
    we will add the 20 account into this group and we will be able receive and send from each account on 1 page using Roundcube!

User1 group
    we should be able to have the list of 20 account to choose which ones will be able to use for this group ! so everytime we add new email address we will be able to go into user group settings and add that new account by ticking a box into the group...
    User2 Group
    User3 Group

and we will be able to add as many as user group we need. and we should be able to clone a group as well which will make it easier to tick to sellect or untick to desellect for some email accounts from the new group etc...

Extra Features to add on :
    Read Receipt = want the same as Gmail like they did for read receipt.
    Conversation Threat = want the same as Gmail like they did for listing etc

How and what can you offer using ispcong and roundcube to do this!

The essentials is that you have to use Ispconfig and Roundcube for this job!

Maybe you can create a plugin module for Ispconfig that will work together with Roundcube or you will create plugin for roundcube on its own that will work with Ispconfig!! anybody can do this please help , thnx

20. jerume

jerume New Member

"SOAP Error: Forbidden" [SOLVED]

Thanks to SilentHunter :):

Code:
    cat /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/mod-evasive.load 

LoadModule evasive20_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_evasive20.so
     <IfModule  mod_evasive20.c>
                   DOSHashTableSize 2048
                   DOSPageCount 50
                   DOSSiteCount 200
                   DOSPageInterval 30