Mailuser interface

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Horfic, Aug 23, 2009.

?

Would you like to see a mailuser interface for Roundcube & Squirrelmail?

1. Yes

220 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. Horfic

Horfic Member

If you like to, we can talk about that.

I already talked to Hans Korpershoek from bb-hosting.org and we will release this year a roundcube package for ISPConfig 3, so that people can install it per mouseclick.

2. Horfic

Horfic Member

Because some or all of you are waiting for the fetchmail plugin. I'm want to show you the progress so far, tell me if you like it or what I should change.

[​IMG]

PS: I will only need more some days.

3. HyperAtom

HyperAtom New Member

Wow that looks fantastic, exactly what I was hoping for :)

4. Horfic

Horfic Member

So, I just updated the svn to the current version which includes the fetchmail plugin.

You can get it now by checking out the svn, don't forget the account plugin too, otherwise you won't see it in the account tab.

KNOWN BUGS:
    When you delete a entry and there was an error. The entry is gone in the list.
    SOLUTION ATM:
    just reopen the page.

@NeeChee
    Please at the following functions to the mysql query:
    Code:
    mail_fetchmail_get,mail_fetchmail_add,mail_fetchmail_update,mail_fetchmail_delete
    @Translators
    The fetchmail plugin is currently missing the dutch and portugues language files.

PS: I hope you like it, tell me if you found a bug and if you would change something.

PPS: I acquired now the solution for the filter plugin, so that will be released also pretty soon. For the forward plugin I need to talk to till or falko, due to a limitation from the remote library.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  5. HyperAtom

HyperAtom New Member

I can't seem to find the fetchmail tables in my dbispconfig database which prevents me from giving access to my remote user.

6. Horfic

Horfic Member

The table is mail_get and the functions you have to add to the remote user is
    Code:
    mail_fetchmail_get,mail_fetchmail_add,mail_fetchmail_update,mail_fetchmail_delete

7. HyperAtom

HyperAtom New Member

Thanks its working now, I mistyped the query.

8. NeeChee

NeeChee New Member

Done!

I'll translate to dutch as soon as I find time!

9. NeeChee

NeeChee New Member

Attached is the Dutch translation for the fetchmail plugin.

Attached Files:

10. Horfic

Horfic Member

Is already in the SVN.

PS: I forgot two texts in the localization "textempty, fetchmail_entries". I also added them.

11. NeeChee

NeeChee New Member

Translated the last two items too.

Attached Files:

12. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

To which folder did you upload it in SVN? As I'am not able to find it in the ISPConfig SVN repository.

13. Horfic

Horfic Member

I mean my SVN server where the plugins are hosted. I don't have write access to the one from ISPConfig.

For the forwarding plugin:
    I tried to create a plugin which is adding the cc “[email protected]” into the custom_mailfilter. I got two problems.
    1*) I can't update the users custom_mailfilter, because there is a if arround it in the interface/web/mail/form/mail_user.tform.php
    2*) I removed the if, so I could work, but he doesn't add the “” from the string into the custom mailfilter. I already tried a little bit with encoding and decoding (utf8, iso) but it isn't working.

PS: The filter plugin will be released at the end of jannuary.

14. NeeChee

NeeChee New Member

I see my translation is already uploaded again! You work fast! :D If there's anything else I can do, please let me know!

15. hfr

hfr Member

Thank you very much for the plugin. It works great!

16. kinai

kinai Member

Hi all,

I'm just install ISPConfig3 + roundcube + plugins for roundcube from svn.
    All works fine.

I have found just a 'little' bug :

When a user configure a fetchmail from roundcube only admin of ISPConfig can see fetchmail account in ISPConfig. The administrator of the domain don't see the fetchmail. I think it's only a permission problem when fecthmail is recorded in ISPConfig.

I have also a featured request : ISPConfig allow only to fecth a POP3 ou IMAP4 account. But, with gmail for example, the POP server work with POP3S that is not configurable in ISPConfig. In addition, some private POP server can use non standard port. I think that user can use a non standard port to fecth (by default 110, but customizable in fetchmail interface by example).

Thanks,
    Kinai

17. kinai

kinai Member

Hi,

fr_FR translation for each plugins (account,autoreply,fetchmail,pass)

Thanks,
    Kinai

Attached Files:

18. Horfic

Horfic Member

1.) I will have a look at that.
    2.) You have to talk to till or falko. As you wrote, it is something concerning ISPConfig and not my plugins

19. kinai

kinai Member

In ISPConfig, POP3S and IMAP4S are available. Maybe, if this service are stored in ISPConfig Database, you could get data from this.

I post a feature request in the tracker to have the possibility to set server port.

Thanks,

20. Horfic

Horfic Member

I looked at my ISPConfig panel version 3.0.1.6 and there is just under typ pop3 and imap. So to which version are you refering?