Mailuser interface

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Horfic, Aug 23, 2009.

?

Would you like to see a mailuser interface for Roundcube & Squirrelmail?

1. Yes

220 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. kinai

kinai Member

I'm using ISPConfig 3.0.1.6 from SVN.
    See screenshot in attachement.

Attached Files:

2. Horfic

Horfic Member

I looked in the SVN and in the ISPConfig 3.0.1.6 download file, this additions are at the moment only in the svn (trunk) folder, so this will be added to the plugin, when the version 3.0.2 of ISPConfig will be released.

3. kinai

kinai Member

You don't synchronise the version of your svn trunk on the ispconfig svn trunk ?

This feature is so needed for gmail. Could you, perhaps, create a svn branch to ISPConfig 3.0.2 with this update or post the modification to apply on the fetchmail plugin.

Thanks in advance.
    Kinai

4. Horfic

Horfic Member

No, my trunk and the one from ISPConfig isn't synchronized.

Trunk from ISPConfig should be only used for testing and development purposes.

Go to line 272 in the ispconfig3_fetchmail.php file and add in the array the needed things.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

As horfic told you, just use the svn trunk from the ispconfig repository. Why do a second svn repo which contains the exact same content then the ispconfig one. funny...

6. till

I will branch the 3.0.2 version in the next days and your changes wont make it then in ispconfig 3.0.2 if they dont get uploaded before brnching.

7. Horfic

Horfic Member

But i didn't change something in ISPConfig, I just need to add some additional fields, which got added in 3.0.2.

Since when/where can you find my plugins on the ISPConfig svn?

PS: If you give me a account I can also commit directly to it.

8. till

Ok, then its a misunderstanding. If you did not changed code from ispconfig that shall be released with 3.0.2, then everything is fine.

If you like to get a ISPConfig SVN account, please write me an email.

9. Horfic

Horfic Member

10. kinai

kinai Member

Could you give you en_EN.inc of this forwarding_plugin to prepare the french translation ?

11. Horfic

Horfic Member

I can't give "me" the en_EN.inc file for the forwarding plugin. The Forwarding isn't finished yet and it will be released after the filter plugin release, when I solved some issues concerning the forwarding plugin.

So there is at the moment no language files for it.

12. kinai

kinai Member

argh ... French user are always poor english speaker ... :D :p
    When your plugin is ready to use, send me an email to write the fr_FR.inc. ;)

13. Horfic

Horfic Member

Oh, I have experience with that problem! :)

PS: I will send you an email. Thanks for translating.

14. xxfog

xxfog Member

Code:
    svn co http://svn.web-wack.at/ispconfig3_roundcube3/trunk/ .
    did not work for me , i had to type

Code:
    svn checkout http://svn.web-wack.at/ispconfig3_roundcube3/trunk/ .
    than everything worked fine! thank you!

15. NeeChee

NeeChee New Member

co and checkout are in fact both the same commands, it's like -h and --help flags. They both print out some help about the command, only -h is shorter. Don't know why it wouldn't work for you (and so, maybe others), but does
    Code:
    svn up http://svn.web-wack.at/ispconfig3_roundcube3/trunk/ .
    work for you? Please try that for me. If that doesn't work either, it's probably not an error on your behalf and I'll assume there are others with the same issue. If so, I will correct the setup manual with the alternative commands.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  16. SpeedyB

SpeedyB Member HowtoForge Supporter

If you have already updated from the SVN repo. you only need the command svn up
    the .svn folder knows where the source is.

I had a problem since I started from the zip-file and than it is difficult to get it updated from the svn.

17. NeeChee

NeeChee New Member

You're right! I stand corrected as does my howto.

Just save (the contents of) the config file in the ispconfig3_account directory and remove all the ispconfig3_* directories.

Code:
    rm -r <RC root>/plugins/ispconfig3_*
    Then follow the howto as given on http://howtoforge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=213239&postcount=20 and replace the config file's contents.

18. SpeedyB

SpeedyB Member HowtoForge Supporter

I know this now..... But I was not that familiar with SVN before. Just now I have to use it at my workplace also. With a Windows GUI. TortoiseSVN.

At first you had instructions for ZIP and SVN. And I thought Zip was easier.... Now I know better :)

19. NeeChee

NeeChee New Member

Yes that's true, the instructions were written even before the SVN was available. On request of Horfic, I replaced the archived instructions with instructions to use SVN. Hope it still helped you though!

20. Horfic

Horfic Member

I got actually yesterday the request to write a how to for installing roundcube and the plugins + fail2ban plugin for ispconfig 3 because people still having problems with this simple task. So I will release shortly after the filterplugin the tut.

PS: Sorry for the delay of the filter plugin, but a friend of my needed my help.