mailuser login malformed

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by CaptainBalou, Oct 1, 2007.

1. CaptainBalou

CaptainBalou Member

Hi Till,

I upgraded to the current 2.2.18 release but unfortunately the login doesn't work. I copied my own hacked script into place and it works. I haven't looked for the differences between my and your script but I hope to find some minutes to do that the next days.

Bye
    Marco

2. Numerizen

Numerizen Member

Same issue here

Hello all.

I have the same problem, that is, unrecognized login in Roundcube with the dovecot hack.

I was wondering if a cleaner solution was found before messing directly with the code.

3. CaptainBalou

CaptainBalou Member

Hi,

I was able to fix that for my site in an earlier release. After Till's code change I just mentioned that it's not working but haven't looked up his changes yet. Sorry, I was too busy the last months. But I try to see what the problem is and post it here again. Perhaps Till will fixes the problem in the next releases to do the login correct for dovecot.

Bye
    Marco

4. Numerizen

Numerizen Member

OK so I guess nothing more has been done since your previous message.

I think I'll update the code and see what I get. I'll post here if I find anything new about the subject.

Thank you for your time.

5. DruKe

DruKe New Member

Code hack is needed in 2.2.21...now to get roundcube working.. :p

6. CaptainBalou

CaptainBalou Member

I just updated to the most current release 2.2.27. Seems to work without code hacking. Good work developers!

Bye
    Marco