Mirror Setup / 2 IspConfig3 systems

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by danhansen@denmark, Apr 7, 2015.

1. danhansen@denmark

danhansen@denmark Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi,

Last year I was trying to setup the mirror version of ISPconfig3. This wasn't possible due to a fault in the SQL software at the time. Or maybe not a fault, but a mismatch between Ubuntu 12.04 and SQL. Has any of you succeded in setting up the mirrored version of ISPconfig 3 on a Ubuntu Server? That means 2 Ubuntu Servers being controlled from the primary CP on system 1 of course ;)
    The system I was using, were Ubuntu Server 12.04. Now I'm using 14.04. So if any of you has succeded in making a mirrored version of the setup like described in the manual, please don't hesitate to let me know ;)

Kind Regards,
    Dan

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Maybe you can explain your problems? you can setup such a setup without any problems (even if you use ubuntu ;) ).

3. danhansen@denmark

danhansen@denmark Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi Florian,
    The problem where SQL and compatility between Ubuntu and MySQL if I remember right. If you've been making such a system using Ubuntu some 10-12 month ago, you must have had the same problem. Till was the one who found the issue which resulted in me waiting for a period to try again. I didn't work back then.
    Thanks for you reply ;) And have a great weekend ;)

KR
    Dan