Multi Server

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Solaiman, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Solaiman

Solaiman New Member

Hello,

At this moment I have a server where I have installed ISPConfig and another server that I use as Database Server. I can create Databases and Users through the Control Panel on the other servers and that works fine. But my problem is that I can't get the APS installer to work. It doesn't create a database on the other server because the website is hosted on another server. It works fine when I select the server where ISPConfig is installed on as database server. But that's not what I want. As example I try to install WordPress but nothing shows up at all.

As you can see in the screenshot I added this is my current setup. I try to install WordPress through the APS installer but the database should be stored on the database server. That doesn't seem to work at this moment and that's what I'm trying to fix. But I don't know where I have to look.

I followed this manual btw : https://www.howtoforge.com/multiser...se-servers-on-debian-squeeze-with-ispconfig-3

I hope someone can help me with this because I really like the product and it would help me with the project i'm doing at this moment.

Attached Files:

2. Tuumke

Tuumke Active Member

Did you ever get this working @Solaiman ? (I see in screenshot you dont have a file server..)