Multiserver Vhost

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by parkerj, Oct 30, 2015.

1. parkerj

parkerj Member

I have a new multiserver set up in which both are a full VPS box. However, when I create a new website on the second server, no vhost is created. Is there a setting of some sort I may be missing or maybe something else?

2. florian030

florian030 Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

Can you see the pending jobs in the job-queue on the master-server?

3. parkerj

parkerj Member

I see jobs in the job queue with Actions insert and update. How do you know which ones are pending, or are they all pending in job queue?

4. parkerj

parkerj Member

Ok, so I ran the following command through shell on the second server: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh. I got the following error:

Code:
    DB::__construct Access denied for user 'ispcsrv2'@'xxx.' (using password: YES)
    PHP Warning:  mysqli::mysqli(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'ispcsrv2'@'xxx.' (using password: YES) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php on line 72
    I posted the above because I don't know where the problem lies and why the vhost is not being created.

5. ressel

ressel Member

I would go to master DB in phpmyadmin and check priveleges for user ispcsrv2 and check if host/ip is correct to slave.

6. parkerj

parkerj Member

Thanks, I guess what I need to know first is why is it looking for that particular user. Is it a user that the system tried to create during the "expert" installation?

7. ressel

ressel Member

Yes, it's a user crested by slave server for sync the jobs.

8. parkerj

parkerj Member

Thanks @ressel for pointing me in the right direction. I was able to fix my issue.

9. ressel

ressel Member