New ISPConfig module for WHMCS

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by cwispy, Dec 11, 2014.

1. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

The above issues have been fixed and committed to github. Please report any further issues I have missed.

2. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

A few more issues have been resolved today. The DNS bug that cause the {IP} in dns has been found and fixed, along with custom error pages not being enabled on websites after creation. Mail domains now get the Normal spam profile assigned to them by default during the provisioning of the service.

budgierless and webguyz like this.
  3. budgierless

budgierless Member HowtoForge Supporter

Nice work, what are the lastest list of issues still unresolved?

4. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

As it stands, I am not aware of any particular issues other than the xss issue. A user could potentially change settings of another customer if they are
    1. logged into the client area as a valid user
    2. have a service which gives them the ispconfig client are pages
    3. knows the id's of the services in question which they wanted to change

I am working offline on fixes to this issue adding additional checks to ensure that the data posted back is what the user is permitted to access.
    Shane

budgierless likes this.
  5. budgierless

This is very good news, sounds like the most production ready stage of development so far!!!

6. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

Something which I know many have been asking for is the language translation files. The good news is that I am now working on them and this morning have uploaded changes to the hooks file which covers the client area menu as well as the template files for dns and cron. However the file lang/english.php needs to be copied manually into your lang/overrides/english.php or the contents of this file need to be merged with your existing english.php file if you already have one. Other languages will need to be created using this file as the template.

budgierless likes this.
  7. nokia80

nokia80 Member

Hi @cwispy ,

i get this error now

[Mon Mar 09 18:24:04.479759 2020] [fcgid:warn] [pid 28620] [client xx.xx.xx.xx:56726] mod_fcgid: stderr: [WHMCS Application] ERROR: Error: Call to undefined function cwispy_api_request() in /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/modules/servers/ispcfg3/views/emails.php:105 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/modules/servers/ispcfg3/functions/base.php(28): include() #1 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/modules/servers/ispcfg3/ispcfg3.php(1343): cwispy_handle_view('emails', Array) #2 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): ispcfg3_ClientArea(Array) #3 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\\Module\\AbstractModule->call('ClientArea', Array) #4 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Service.php(0): WHMCS\\Module\\Server->call('ClientArea', Array) #5 /var/www/clients/client9/web54/web/whmcs/clientarea.php(0): WHMCS\\Service->moduleCall('ClientArea', Array) #6 {main} {"exception":"[object] (Error(code: 0): Call to undefined function cwispy_api_request() at /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/modules/servers/ispcfg3/views/emails.php:105)"} [], referer: https://www.xx.xxwhmcs/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=504&view=file-manager

Above the error log

Thanks

8. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

Did you upload the classes/ispcfg3_class.php file to your instance? I looks like its missing from the error above.

9. nokia80

nokia80 Member

Yes i run the last whmcs, i have remove the module and download from github last module, the tab dns is working btw

10. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

When I asked if you had uploaded the class file, I meant the ispcfg3 one on github. Seeing as you have now downloaded it fresh you must have. Is there anything not working now that you have seen?

11. nokia80

nokia80 Member

Hi

Yes i have al new files sorry, yes its verry strange everything is setup corect

1. Productdetails works
    2. site builder not working
    3. filemanager works
    4. emails not working
    5. email forwarder
    6. ftp account not working
    7. databases works
    8. websites not working
    9. alias domeins not working
    10. subdomeins not working
    11. cron jobs notworking
    12. DNS Records works
    13. usage statics

Al errors on tabs that are not working are al the same

Error: Call to undefined function cwispy_api_request() in /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/modules/servers/ispcfg3/views/sitebuilder.php:26
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/clients/clientxx/webxx/web/whmcs/modules/servers/ispcfg3/functions/base.php(28): include()
    #1 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/modules/servers/ispcfg3/ispcfg3.php(1343): cwispy_handle_view('sitebuilder', Array)
    #2 /var/www/clients/clientxx/webxx/web/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/AbstractModule.php(0): ispcfg3_ClientArea(Array)
    #3 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Module/Server.php(0): WHMCS\Module\AbstractModule->call('ClientArea', Array)
    #4 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Service.php(0): WHMCS\Module\Server->call('ClientArea', Array)
    #5 /var/www/clients/clientx/webxx/web/whmcs/clientarea.php(0): WHMCS\Service->moduleCall('ClientArea', Array)
    #6 {main}

Thanks

12. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

Try getting a new copy from github now. I just noticed that a number of files had not committed so it had the wrong calls.

13. nokia80

nokia80 Member

Al problmens are solved

Thanks @cwispy

budgierless likes this.
  14. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

Excellent.

budgierless likes this.
  15. budgierless

Just wondering, dose any of the new fixes and changes you made for the module effect information that you have on your wiki page, is it still all relevant or any obsolete?

16. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

The wiki is still correct. I had to add one more step, which is the copying of the language translations to your own whmcs overrides lang file.

budgierless likes this.
  17. nokia80

nokia80 Member

Hi @cwispy,

I have test the module and discover that some client have DNS zone in ispconfig and in the module there is no dns zone and when you want to add a dns record you get this error: zone required
    thanks!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  18. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

I am not able to replicate what you are seeing. Can you explain in more detail what the issue is your seeing?

19. nokia80

nokia80 Member

@cwispy solved!
    is it possible that you can also select php version?
    can select php types but no version see attachment

Thanks again!

Attached Files:

20. cwispy

cwispy Active Member

Thanks I will take a look at that one later on.