New Theme: OceanBlue by ElysiumServers

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by Alex Vojacek, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek New Member

Ok I've been using this control panel since the begining, now i'm just setup on finishing my vps and hosting bussiness and i'm plan on using this wonderful panel to host my client's websites so it's time to give away to the community.

As seeing that this panel is wonderful but has 0 ZERO good themes at the moment, i just decided to make one with all my previous knoledge in website developing.

Here i give you my custom made OceanBlue for ispconfig3.

Features:
    - Made purely on CSS3.
    - Unpack only 2 CSS files.
    - No php files, no extra images.

Feel free to use it in any way you want, if the developers want, they can also include this theme into the official release, should be an honor.

The files are set to unpack inside ispconfig3 folder (/usr/local/ispconfig3).

The style does not use ANY image, it's all been done with pure css3 so, no compatibility with older browsers i think.

No need to mess up with any php file, the theme is just 2 .css files , no images added, no php added.

I guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

[​IMG]

If someone wants to help me out in making this a custom theme inside ispconfig i can make a green theme too.

As always, i really appreciate if you could give me feedback.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  2. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek New Member

oh btw, the theme was done on the latest beta, the theme is a work-in-progress so there's still things that needs to be worked out but it's perfectly usable, in fact i believe it's a little softer in the eyes and more modern compared to the original.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Hi,

thank you for creating and sharing your ISPConfig theme.

Just a small recemendation, new themes should never overwrite the existing default theme as you theme will get overwritten on updates then. Instead of overwriting files in the default folder, make a new theme by creating a new folder in the themes folder. Inside that folder, just put the file templates/main.tpl.htm from default theme and your new css files. Then change the file templates/main.tpl.htm of your theme so that it loads your css files instead of the ones from default folder.

You can now select your theme in the user settings in ispconfig.

4. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek New Member

Excellent, thank you.

File changed. Now it correctly unzips into it's own directory "oceanblue".

5. kendel

kendel New Member

I made an attempt to use this but it did not show properly. I did not change anything just copied the oceanblue folder to the ispconfig templates folder... Was I suppose to change anything?

6. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek New Member

Sorry about that, it seems the directory for oceanblue ask for all files to be there too. I fixed that, please download the latest version 1.02.

7. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek New Member

8. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek New Member

It seems I'm unable to edit my own post, could one of the admins check that?

I want to be able to modify the file each time I update a new one on the original post. Thanks.

9. kendel

kendel New Member

:DWorks now, its an excellent skin.. beautiful.
    I will say it is missing some icon, example: the email box icon and user icon is missing. But other than that is is beautiful...

10. Alex Vojacek

Alex Vojacek New Member

Thank you!

Will check the missing images and post an update.

11. admins

admins Member

Hi
    Do you've an update?
    It's not ready for ispconfig 3.0.5.2.

Thanks
    admins