No dashlets displayed !

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by MaamuT, Nov 22, 2015.

1. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Hi all,

I don't understand why…

When i select one or more dashlets in the interface config, the dashlets section of my homepage are blank…
    If no dashlets are selected, the home page display defaults dashlets (modules, clients…).

No error on apache error log…

2. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Precision,

Default dashlets are displayed if i select him on the interface config section.

The followed dashlets are good and displayed, Modules, limits, quota and mail quota.

Others dashlets, Invoices, invoice_client_settings, customer, shop, products are only affected and no displayed…

Strange :/

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Try this:

take the fulll "interface/web/dashboard" directory from ispconfig 3.0.5.4p8 tar.gz and copy it over the directory /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/dashboard/

The billing 1.3.rc10 uses the old dashboard scheme which did not support the dashboard settings while the 1.4rc2 does support it and therefor does not override the dashboard anymore. as you installed billing 1.3 first and then updated to 1.4 instead of installing billing 1.4 right away (without a ispconfig update in between), you still have the old billing 1.3 dashboard override at the moment.

4. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Ok, and after, i update billing to recover new dashlets ?

5. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Ok, it's work.

And now, how to recover new dashlets (Invoices, shop, products…) ?

Edit : i have a right conflicts…

After copiying (cp -prf /source /target), the files are -rw-r--r-- not -rwx-r-x---

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  6. till

You can add them Under System > Interface config now, there are settings for admin, reseller and client.

Thats ok. You can either leave them as they are or cgange the rights like they were before. Just ensure that the files and folders are owned by user and group ispconfig.

7. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Ok thx Till,

How to use the new dashlets who come with Billing Module ?

8. till

Just activate them under System > Interface config for the client.

9. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Yes, but… no…

Only defaults dashlets are displayed.

Left Admin Dashlets => [invoices],[shop],[products],[quota],[limits],

Only quota and limits are displayed.

I'm disapointed ;)

10. till

You activated them for the admin and not the client. These dashlets are for the client only, so you have to activate them for the client and not admin. The dashlets wont show up for the admin even if you activate them for the admin.

11. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Okay, great, I just tried connecting me with the account of a customer and I understand now.

Now, i want to make a custom public page on wy website, who present my products and services (shop) for the visitors…

12. till

13. MaamuT

MaamuT Member

Awesome… danke Till ;)

I will work on my side a few days to fully understand everything.

Thank you for your advices.

I will now be able to work on the French version ;)

till likes this.