[NO Help Needed ] 500 Internal Server Error

Discussion in 'General' started by Desp, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Desp

Desp Member

So finally I have decided to give ispconfig3 a try. After spending a few hours configuring the server and installing ispconfig3 on ubuntu 14.04.

It was hard to login using an empty password so I had to reinstall ispconfig3 few times then I had to set the password manually from MySQL.

All worked fine for about 15 min and I was so happy with the interface ( really great work ).

Added my apache virtual hosts on the server then I tried to refresh firefox with ispconfig website.

Guess what:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Yes!
    Now I just have to wait until 27th to get my CC loaded and buy the manual :)
    No worries at all.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats really strange, never had that and I install the software several times a week. Which tutorial did you follow to prepare the server for the ispconfig installation?

Take a look at the error.log of the website and pat the error that you find there.

3. Desp

Desp Member

Hello till,
    Thank you for your replay.

I have been following this guide

http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-s...2-php-mysql-pureftpd-bind-dovecot-ispconfig-3

Apache2 error log:
    [Mon Dec 15 14:01:22.605148 2014] [fcgid:warn] [pid 9204] (104)Connection reset by peer: [client 213.x.x.x:13995] mod_fcgid: error reading data from FastCGI server
    [Mon Dec 15 14:01:22.605176 2014] [core:error] [pid 9204] [client 213.x.x.x:13995] End of script output before headers: index.php

I have tried to increase memory in FastCGI, but getting same error.