Not find host

Discussion in 'General' started by asgare, Jul 20, 2015.

1. asgare

asgare Member

I need very emergency help.
    This a very nasty error. I Googled many options but error still persists.
    All my domains work well except this one. even the time I pinged via CMD below error comes up:
    Ping request could not find host payamosh.com. Please check the name and try again.

Also I checked my DNS via intodns and attached detailed result for further recommendations.
    Due to some issue I can delete and create it again :( I must solve the issue

Attached Files:

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Add a dot at the end of name and data for your ns-records.

3. asgare

asgare Member

Dear Florian
    Thanks for your prompt help but still problem exists

Attached Files:

4. florian030

This can´t work until you dns-server are up-and-running. You need also IP-addresses for ns01.o10.ir and ns02. And both dns must be the authorativ-dns for the domain. As you can see in your screenshot from intodns, they expect ns1.verification-hold.suspended-domain.com and ns2 for your dns.

5. asgare

asgare Member

Could you please help me to resolve it. I am a bit novice with ISPConfig and Network issues
    BTW, their are other domains which are running and working well except this one.

6. florian030

You must set the auth-dns-servers at your registrar.

7. asgare

asgare Member

right away I asked my registrar to follow the matter. I hope until tomorrow morning solve this. :(

8. asgare

asgare Member

Thank you Florian
    My problem solved :) since my email address was not verified in ICANN due to my domain was suspended. I talked with my registrar and they helped me to solve that.

Once more thanks a ton :)