Not written "vhosts_ispconfig.conf"

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by misterm, Mar 21, 2006.

1. misterm

misterm Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hello till, I have to carry out the transformation of version 5.1.2 into 5.0.4, is when I refectue the order, I have that like error:

What I must make till, which is handling to be made, when I carry out this order, because when I carry out the order to carry out an order cron, style "backup", nothing does not function, I inquiéte like same.....

MM:confused:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please check all websites with subdomains from the domains listed aboce that only one site per domain has a co-domain with an empty host.

3. misterm

OK till, when I make this handling, I can reinstall the version php version 2.2.1 or not, because I have scripts as "backup.php" which does not function any more...

Other questions, with the file backup.php, can one say to him to transfer the files on a server from backup or not?

MM;)

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

the backup script is now disabled by default. This has nothing to do with your original problems!

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3683

no.

5. misterm

Backup error ...

Hello with all For my history of backup, that has not functioned any more for 8 days, is that starts with me worried, had to you an easy way to give me, I takes panic, or exist' it a means of doing that by the Web....

Yours sincerely
    MM :mad: :mad:

6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

You must set $go_info["server"]["do_automated_backups"] to 1 in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php, otherwise ISPConfig won't create automated backups.