on problems with Openbravo ERP on Ubuntu 8.10

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by ilyass, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ilyass

ilyass New Member

Hi,

I tried to install openbravo ERP on Ubuntu 8.10, so I followed this tutorial:
    http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-install-openbravo-erp-on-ubuntu-8.10
    but when I introduce the command ./OpenbravoERP_2.40-linux-installer.bin a warnig message shows up telling that :

Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so
    /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgiogconf.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
    Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgiogconf.so
    /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
    Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so

I ignored this message and I continued the installation but when it almost finished a warning message appears again telling that :
    Problem running post-install step. Installation may not complete correctly
    Error running /usr/share/ant/bin/ant compile -Dtab=xx war -logfile /opt/OpenbravoERP/installation_logs/04war.log : child process exited abnormally

And the file openbravo.war did not exist neither in /var/lib/tomcat5.5/webapps nor /opt/OpenbravoERP/Appsopenbravo/lib

Can somebody help me please?

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

What's the output of
    Code:
    uname -a
    ?

3. ilyass

ilyass New Member

Here is the out put of uname -a:

Linux ribatis-laptop 2.6.27-11-generic #1 SMP Thu Jan 29 19:28:32 UTC 2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I think that the problem have a relation with ubuntu 64 bits, so i tried to download the package that contains the libraries libgvfsdbus.so, libgiogconf.so and libgioremote-volume-monitor.so from http://packages.ubuntu.com, I took the one with i386. I unpacked the package on my desktop, so that created usr folder, I copied the /usr/lib from the desktop to /usr/lib32. I tried to run OpenbravoERP but I got the same problems again.
    Any ideas please?

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

5. ilyass

ilyass New Member

It's working perfectly.

Thank you very much falko.