overwrite sendmail_path

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by arraken, Dec 16, 2015.

1. arraken

arraken Member

Hi!
    I tried to overwrite the php mail sender to [email protected]. As far as I found out, there is no easy way to do this systemwide, without editing the php.ini and updating all the .conf files in the /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/ folder. Is that correct?

More importantly, i tried to edit the mail sender for specific websites, by posting this in the "Custom php.ini settings" field in ISPConfig. However, instead of overwriting the old sendmail_path, it was only pasted below, and had no effect. Here's how it looks in my web133.conf:

[web133]

listen = /var/lib/php5-fpm/web133.sock
    listen.owner = web133
    listen.group = client4
    listen.mode = 0660

user = web133
    group = client4

pm = dynamic
    pm.max_children = 10
    pm.start_servers = 2
    pm.min_spare_servers = 1
    pm.max_spare_servers = 5
    pm.max_requests = 0

chdir = /

php_admin_value[open_basedir] = /var/www/clients/client4/web133/web:/var/www/clients/client4/web133/private:/var/www/clients/client4/web133/tmp:/var/www/example.com/web:/srv/www/example.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin
    php_admin_value[session.save_path] = /var/www/clients/client4/web133/tmp
    php_admin_value[upload_tmp_dir] = /var/www/clients/client4/web133/tmp
    php_admin_value[sendmail_path] = "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i [email protected]"

php_admin_value[sendmail_path] = "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i [email protected]"

What can I do to replace the "webmaster" with something different?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The sendmail path can be overwritten systemwide, just like any other config file in ISPConfig. Edit the php_fpm_pool.conf.master file in /usr/local/ispconfig/conf/ and store your modified version in /usr/local/ispconfig/conf-custom/

arraken likes this.