Person Required!

Discussion in 'General' started by Spum, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Spum

Spum New Member

Ello everyone, it's Spum here .. Busy working on adding nice sexy new features to blow cPanel out of the water, but until that time, i have to ask for a favour. Now, if you look around the web, there are many sites which list cPanel/Plesk/etc's features.

Well, myself, and the rest of the development team would be delighted if somebody were to make a document, wiki-page. Now, what i would like is several pages which list the changes between cPanel, Plesk and ISPconfig.

You see it used all the time on sites, where there are certain marking criteria for it, eg "green tick" means YES, "red tick" means NO, "half tick" means SEMI, and so on.

This would be muchly, muchly appreciated, mainly because then, from that we have a definate list of TODO items!

Thanks,
    Much Appreciated :)

2. domino

domino New Member

I don't understand. Please list sites or examples.

Thanks

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Spum meant that it will be nice to have a list with all features thet are available in several other controlpanels and in the feature request forum incl. a status if they are already available in ISPConfig. The right place for such a list is the ISPConfig Wiki:

http://www.howtoforge.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

4. Spum

Spum New Member

Explanation

Basically, i meant a comparison of features, with a tick to signify the panel has it, and an x to say no, and so on.