php-fpm on demand by default

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Rein van 't Veer, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Hey,

I'm on a low mem VPS, with a lot of small websites. As the default php-fpm pm = dynamic is loading too much into memory (and thus swapping) i would change this to pm = ondemand for all clients, except some higher traffic websites.

Any way to set new websites to use pm = ondemand instead of pm = dynamic?

2. bump.

I found that I can force all websites by setting the template php_fpm_pool.conf.master and changing all stuff to a fixed option (pm = ondemand) but I don't want that.

Now i'm trying to find the default option when creating a website, and change that to ondemand. So far I've only found:

Code:
    /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/sites/form/web_domain.tform.php 
    /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/sites/form/web_vhost_subdomain.tform.php

but after testing that still does not seem to work. And I would also need to be aware of upgrades and the changes that implies.

Anyone who can share more light on this?

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Login to phpmyadmin, go to the dbispconfig database and there to the table web_domain and edit the default value of the field.

4. Wow, that's awesome, finally got that ;-). I didn't even know the option for default field input in the database existed :D
    Thank you so much, my life is going to be a lot easier ;-)