php scripts in subdir

Discussion in 'General' started by Arianna, Mar 16, 2016.

1. ztk.me

ztk.me Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

No need to if you don't use mod_proxy_fcgi.
    Hmm this is another web and it seems ok - but still exec("whoami") says apache?

2. Arianna

Arianna Member

yes it's a test site just to prevent damages on production sites.
    Anyway exec("whoami") still says "apache".

3. Arianna

Arianna Member

? If I set FastCGI exec("whoami") says web36.

:(
    A.

4. Arianna

Arianna Member

Maybe I found something.
    The vhost says:
    Action php5-fcgi /php5-fcgi
    Alias /php5-fcgi /var/www/clients/client13/web36/cgi-bin/php5-fcgi-*-80-<site>
    FastCgiExternalServer /var/www/clients/client13/web36/cgi-bin/php5-fcgi-*-80-<site> -idle-timeout 300 -host 127.0.0.1:9054 -pass-header Authorization
    BUT /var/www/clients/client13/web36/cgi-bin/ is an emty dir......

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's OK and as it should be, this is not a real filesystem path, it is just a configuration setting for PHP-FPM.

The problem is that there must be a config on your system somewhere (like a .htaccess file or other custom config) that switches the apache handler for .php from php-fpm back to mod_php for this sub directory. You can check the PHP handler with phpinfo() function in the sub directory. my guess is that it is not php-fpm like in the main directory.

6. Arianna

Arianna Member

The handler is "Apache 2.0 Handler" in main dir and subdirs.
    I don't understand is why exec("whoami") returns "apache" with php-fmp, and returns "web36" with fast-cgi.
    php-fmp error.log contains only notifications that the conf file (I didn't modify it) is correct and that the service is running.
    Any suggestion about what file should I check?
    Really going mad.
    A.