Phpmyadmin does not connect to Mysql server

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Bashewa, Feb 20, 2011.

1. (O)fer_cz

(O)fer_cz New Member

sry for late answer

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'admin.mydomain.tld' (using password: YES)

edit:
    I've added this on db server

and same for IP and its working for root and users, thx for idea :)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. dclardy

dclardy Member

I am having this same issue. I setup the servers as described in http://www.howtoforge.com/multiserv...se-servers-on-debian-squeeze-with-ispconfig-3.

I skipped the mail server, but that should not effect this problem. The system seems to be creating the databases on the remote box, but it is not allowing access to the databases from the database users. I have given access to root from the box, and I can connect remotely.

Do I need to create the user with access to that box all the time?

EDIT--

I got it fixed. I had to manually edit the config.inc.php file because it was not recognizing the changes. The only issue now is that I have to manually enter the IP adresses for each database that I create. Is there a way around this?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  3. dclardy

dclardy Member

I have figured out how to have the remote IP's added automatically. You have to edit the form inside of the ISPConfig folders.

The form is here:

/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/sites/form/database.tform.php

Inside of that file, you can change the default IPs and default value for remote access pretty easily.

4. delgado2061

delgado2061 New Member