Postfix does not relay

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by muekno, Jan 21, 2016.

1. muekno

muekno Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Did change the private ip address of my mail server. Now it will no more relay mails.
    The dbispconfig table mail_transport is acessable and correct, mysql-virtual_transports.cf exists and is correct, but there ist no entry in main.cf for it.
    need hint
    Rainer

2. muekno

Also found my master.cf ist changed tlsmgr was comented compareing to privious version. After fix it server certs are missing, seams something change my main.cf. Had smilar some month before, did change something and thn my main.cf and master.cf were modified. Found also that inet_interface was changed to localhost instead to all. what in hell changes postfix configuration without a reason.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That's strange, at least ispconfig does not modify main.cf and master,cf unless you run a ispconfig update.

4. muekno

Yeah, thats realy strange, as ist ist not completely overridden.
    some lines are missing completely
    some lines all parameter are away
    some lines some parameters are away
    some lines parameters are modified
    some lines are commented
    most/all of my own comments are still there
    nearly all ispconfig parameters point to the mysql database command = mysql:.... are missing.
    In the meantime I could reconstruct the main.cf from the main.cf~ files Ispconfig creates.
    Most things are working again, I think I the rest will be fixed this evening.

Rainer