problem with a second mail server

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by albertux, May 15, 2010.

1. albertux

albertux New Member

i have a second mail server in a domain, the domain isn't a problem because i create it in my ispconfig server, but how can i put this second mail server like subdomain of the create domain ???

e.g.

ispconfig server domain is one.org in 10.1.1.100 with nat to 200.200.200.100
    new domain is two.org in one

the server is in 200.200.200.101

i need make some kind of redirection ....¿? some idea ???

thank you.

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand. Can you describe your issue in other words?

3. albertux

albertux New Member

Ok, sorry but my english is really bad.

Well, I have my ispconfig server called one.org with 200.200.200.100 external ip and 10.10.10.100 internal ip, in this server i have a mail server working with one.org domain ... that is not a problem, because all the domain work is very good.

Now, I created the domain two.org at the same machine (one.org), but i don't know how can i put the mail server like a mail domain of two.org ??? (the second mail server is called test.two.org wich was a subdomain of two.org), because isn't in the same machine ... and has another ip address (but in the same internal network), like 10.10.10.200.

Well sorry again for my english, and i hope your comprehension.
    best regards
    Alberto

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Well, the problem is that your router can forward port 25 to just one internal server...

5. albertux

albertux New Member

Is enabled, but I don't know how to do the routing from one server to another ... from the ispconfig (one.org) server with the domain two.org to the subdomain secondmail.two.org ...

I do not know how or where to place the address of the second mail server

that is :) greetings :)

6. albertux

albertux New Member

I try to explain the problem again, this time using translate.google.com :eek:

I have a server with ISPConfig 2, which is running the DNS server. This server is called one.org in 10.10.10.100 internal Ip Address and 200.200.200.100 external Ip Address, and within this I have a domain two.org just with External IP.

One.org I have in the server a mail server and it works perfectly.

Now, I Have Another Another Internal mail server with IP address (10.10.10.200) (internally both machines look good, they work together), and this is the problem, I do not know how to put this machine as a subdomain of two.org, something as, secondmail.two.org

I really need help with this, because the second server stopped working and I have hundreds of accounts in the. The problem was that the machine with the dns burned.

Really i need help please

I hope you understand the problem now