Problem with UebiMiau

Discussion in 'General' started by sodapop, Nov 24, 2005.

1. sodapop

sodapop New Member

Hi Everyone,

Got to install everything using Falko's superb howto of Fedora Core 4. Was able to perfectly install ISPconfig and was able to update and install UebiMiau. My problem occured when I tried to access the webmail using the URL define in the how to of ISPconfig. I keep getting the errors below. Need your help guys. Hope you have an answer. Thanks.

:confused:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1412

Warning: Smarty error: problem creating directory "/home/adm42go/42go/temp/webmail//_cached_templates/aleborgXP" in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1543

Warning: Smarty error: problem writing '/home/adm42go/42go/temp/webmail//_cached_templates/aleborgXP/login.php.' in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1543

Warning: Smarty::fetch(/home/adm42go/42go/temp/webmail//_cached_templates/aleborgXP/login.php) [function.fetch]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 633

Warning: Smarty::fetch() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/adm42go/42go/temp/webmail//_cached_templates/aleborgXP/login.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 633

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

What package do you have installed and from where do you download it? The webmail package you installed is for 42goISP not for ISPConfig.

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

4. sodapop

sodapop New Member

Yeah how stupid of me :) I was able to edit the files though and have it working without installating the ISPconfig package. So far only one error when I click the Folders icon it gave an error message at the top. Still testing it though. Plan to re-install it anyway. What is the best method to uninstall it?

Thanks for your help

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

rm -rf /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/webmail
    rm -rf /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/tools/tools/webmail
    rm -rf /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/temp/webmail