Queue Stack

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by artinfo, Mar 24, 2024.

Tags:
  1. artinfo

artinfo Member

Hi,
    I have problem with such think.. I create client (default template) .. it starts... create client but stuck on last four positions. I found the problem but dunno how to solve it permanently (I can do it in database - and queue clears). The problem is that created user has no default server attached (but in default template server is set). Anyone can help?

Attached Files:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Clients are never assigned to a specific server, so all records for them in the queue must have server_id = 0 (empty in the list), which means that the record is transmitted to all servers. So your issue is not what you think it is. Your issue is that you must have a server in your setup (a server that is listed under system > server services) that currently does not fetch data from the master. You can enable debug mode for the servers and then run server.sh script (see debug instructions) to find out which of the servers is unable to connect to the master server.

And please post ISPConfig questions in the right subforum; you posted this in a forum labeled not for ISPConfig questions. I moved your post to the right forum now.

3. artinfo

artinfo Member

Thank You.. I stand corrected... my mistake... How can I see what server does not fetch date from master?
    The only thin is that one of server has status INACTIVE (4x05) .. may be a problem?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, that's most likely the reason. I just had a quick look at the SQL query, and it does not consider the active state. I'll add this to the issue tracker, as pending changes for inactive servers should not be reported there.

5. artinfo

artinfo Member

Ufff.. for me.. I was warried that my DB is domaged... hope next update of OSP solve that problem. Thanks You very much.