reinstalling ISPConfig

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by torusturtle, Jun 21, 2006.

1. torusturtle

torusturtle Member

2. Spud Balls

Spud Balls New Member

Hi Guys, i am having an issue where i can no longer acces ISP Config page. one of our sites was hacked and filled up the server. we have since removed the site and cleared the data it took up. however i still cant access the ISP Config page. I want to know if there is a way to fix the database? or can i reinstall ISP Config without loosing my client sites? currently all clients sites run fine just the ISP Config site i cant get into?

This is what i am getting when trying to load the page.

#0 db->query(REPLACE INTO sys_session (session_id,date_created,last_updated,session_data,permanent) VALUES ('t0bvjmlo0df6mrt988qvk4a067',NOW(),NOW(),'s|a:4:{s:2:\"id\";s:26:\"t0bvjmlo0df6mrt988qvk4a067\";s:5:\"theme\";s:7:\"default\";s:8:\"language\";s:2:\"en\";s:6:\"module\";a:1:{s:4:\"name\";s:5:\"login\";}}','n')) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/session.inc.php:100] #1 session->write(t0bvjmlo0df6mrt988qvk4a067, s|a:4:{s:2:"id";s:26:"t0bvjmlo0df6mrt988qvk4a067";s:5:"theme";s:7:"default";s:8:"language";s:2:"en";s:6:"module";a:1:{s:4:"name";s:5:"login";}}) #2 session_write_close() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php:126] #3 app->__destruct()

Thanks

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Most likely a broken database table. Run a repair on all tables in the dbispconfig database with phpmyadmin.

4. Doronmi

Doronmi New Member

Hi Till,
    It seems I have a similar issue with a corrupted DB on a dev version and would like to upgrade to 3.1.6. or 3.1.7 but keep my sites and emails intact.
    Trying to figure out what you mean by running /root/ispconfig/uninstall as I couldn't find it anywhere and I feel I'm missing something.
    Thanks.

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This thread here is about ISPConfig 2 and not ISPConfig 3, that's a completely different software and no infor from this thread applies to your setup. The solution for a corrupted DB is not to uninstall ISPConfig, at least when you want to be able to install ISPConfig again as you mentioned. Please make a post in the ISPConfig 3 forum and explain our problem.

6. Doronmi

Doronmi New Member

OK. Thanks