Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by pebkac, Jun 5, 2018.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Delete the dev1 subdomain and add it as vhost subdomain in iSPConfig instead. For a vhost subdomain, you can set the path where it shall point to. The path that needs to be set in the vhost subdomain is '/subdomains/dev1/www'. If you don't see 'Subdomain vhost' in the menu on the left side of the web module, then activate it under system > interface config, the option is named 'Create subdomains as web site'.

2. pebkac

pebkac Member HowtoForge Supporter

We currently have it set as a subdomain, and path set accordingly. What I need to figure out is how to add the extra parameters for that subdomain.

Here is what our dev is proposing to do, will this be ok?

Code:
    From sergey

<VirtualHost *:443>
           SSLEngine on
           SSLCertificateFile /var/www/clients/client1/web1/ssl/*.xxxxxx.info.crt
           SSLCertificateKeyFile /var/www/clients/client1/web1/ssl/*.xxxxx.info.key
           SSLCertificateChainFile /var/www/clients/client1/web1/ssl/*.xxxxxxx.info.bundle
           SSLUseStapling on
           SSLStaplingResponderTimeout 5
           SSLStaplingReturnResponderErrors off
        <Directory /var/www/xxxxxx.info/web/subdomains/dev1>
            Require all granted
            AllowOverride All
           </Directory>
           DocumentRoot /var/www/xxxxxx.info/web/subdomains/dev1/www
           ServerName dev1.xxxxxxxx.info
           AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/plain text/xml text/css text/javascript
           SetEnv APP_ENV test
    </VirtualHost>
    I fixed dev1.xxxxxxxx.info . I`ve just setup a new virtualhost for it in the apache config instead of adding it via existing virtual host setups.
    or they can just copy it from the end of the existing config. Also I removed all previous non-working dev1 setup from the existing virtual hosts

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

That should be ok as well if you don't want to do it from within ISPConfig like I described it in #21.