roundcube mail and pop3 display name prob. - bw and web space probs.

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by didan, May 23, 2006.

1. didan

didan New Member

Hello,

how to set default roundcube webmail display name and mail adr. in personal settings "Identities" "Display Name" and "E-Mail"

my default name and mail is "web1_name" and mail adr. is [email protected]...

why "www" ???
    ---

ok display name is not importance but i want defult set. e-mail adr. with out "www" hostname..

and for all domains i add co-domain with out "www" hostname .. because i create new site without hostname.. ispc add "www" host for all domains by default.. i hate this :(( ...
    and i create only site without Co-Domains.. my website running only with www.site.com and mails deivered to [email protected] ....
    and for reason i add co-domains ... site.com etc... in roundcube and pop3 mails always my mail adr or "Delivered-To: [email protected]"

my ISPConfig virtusertable Configuration File

[email protected] web1_name

and bandwidth (traffic) limit not work for sites..
    web_space mb for users default settings is "-1" ... what this ? and i set "0" for disable user web ... but not work.

Thankss.

2. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Same problems here

Hi there.
    I want you to know that i have the same problems here.
    I guess Roundcube is not functioning as it should be. At least not on my Debian system. I have read others have problems too.
    I like the GUI of Roundcube, but that is the only possitive thing i can say about it at the moment.

Idea:
    In case of future updates: maybe it is a good idea to mention the date of the Roundcube package at http://www.ispconfig.org/downloads.htm.
    When that info is available we know if it is updated or not (yet).
    (Same as for Uebimiau).

Hans

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Roundcube is still the first version. You are right, I will add a version number when we have a new release.