Server UP and Running

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by K_meleonu, May 28, 2006.

1. K_meleonu

K_meleonu Member

First of all i want to thank's to the developers of ISPConfig for what they have done.
    I have managed to make all work after somme small problems. The only think i can't make work is php nuke sites and mambo sites.
    That is not a problem wright now.

Now, if is there anyone who want free hosting please mail me at [email protected] or buzz me on Y! messenger at alex742600 .

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I guess you get problems with file writing permissions? You have to run PHP with either php-cgi + suexec or suphp to run under the permissions of the web owner and not under the apache user.

3. K_meleonu

K_meleonu Member

HI,
    I really don't know what to do with that php problem. If i install a phpBB2 forum it work's great, If i upload a php made website with contact forms, and other kind of forms and flash and all other things it work's great but if i install a php Nuke web site or a Mambo/Joomla web site , just after the installation, instead of showing me that site i see only a blank page.
    I triyed all the methods on this forum and still nothing. For the moment that is now such a big problem aldo i would like to have that working. :p
    If you want i can create you an account on the server and give you ssh access to try to install a php nuke web site.
    Only if you have time for this and if you want.

Anyway i want to thank you a lot for your work and for your support.

My offer is still awailable. Who wants free web hosting just send me a private message or an e-mail at [email protected]

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

First make sure you disabled PHP Safe Mode for the web site. Then check if Apache has write permissions in the web directory and its subdirectories.