"show server load" doesn't work anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by voltron81, Jul 14, 2010.

1. voltron81

voltron81 New Member

Hi to everybody.
    I'm running 2 mailserver with ISPConfig 3.0.1.6.
    The servers are master master replicated (mysql master-master replication and replication of /var/vmail with glusterfs).
    The servers was online and working fine till yesterday, when I had a crash of the one of them. (probably a memory error, maybe hardware fault).
    Anyway now the other server is up and running properly, but I can not see anymore the server load (it's just showing all zeros...).
    Any idea of how it is possible?
    Of course when both servers was online, I was able to see the server load for both servers...

Thanks
    Michele

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check if cron is running on the server and also check the ispconfig log for errors.

3. voltron81

voltron81 New Member

Hi Till,
    this are the cronjob running:
    Code:
    * * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh > /dev/null 2>> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log
    30 00 * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_daily.sh > /dev/null 2>> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log
    which file? I had a look into /var/log/ispconfig/ispconfig.log, but it's empty.
    I had a look into /var/log/ispconfig/cron/log and there are some errors, but I don't know how old they are, since there is no data...

Anyway now also the other server (the one who crashed yesterday) is up and running, and also doesn't show the server load... :confused:

Thanks
    Michele