[SOLVED]ISPCONFIG3 MULTISERVER NOT SYNC

Discussion in 'General' started by stefanmcds-mnt, Mar 28, 2015.

1. I have ispconfig3 to multiserver config active from 4 years with this architecture:
    - master server with active only dns (debian 6)
    - web server with active ftp and web (debian 7)
    - mail server with active mail and mailinglist (debian 6)
    - db server with only server (debian 6)
    the ispconfig version is 3.0.5.4p5 with ids active to all servers
    From a few days when i create or modify any service from master the sync doesn't work, such as:
    - if i delete a client with all service this is delete from master db but not any files an not delete to all other server
    - if i modify any service this are correctly upgraded to master but not to other servers
    - if i create a new client and relative services this are correctly created to master but not to other servers
    - if i resync services from master this respond correctly but non sync with other server

Not any process are visibile from monitor->jobqueue and all crontab from servers are not modified all server connect correctly to master db.

What happened?

Tnk to all

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. All slave server work and conntect to muster but no process are stored to jobqueue for any operatrions from master so that any create or delete service are not effect to slave servers

4. till

The jobqueue on the salves has to be empty as it is not used, the slaves read the jons from jobqueue of the master directly. Please check the sys_datalog table on the master, are there really no jobs inside that table?

5. To sys_datalog table of master server there are operations for slave server but that are not worked.
    If operations are into sys_datalog tha will'be appear to jobqueue ?
    If i resync any service from tool menu that oprerations are inserted to sys_datalog but not processed from slave server!!!

6. till

Maybe you reset the counter of the sys_datalog database? Check if the value in the "updated" column of any server in the server table on the master is higher then the max. datalog_id of the sys_datalog table. The system will only process changes where updated < datalog_id from sys_datalog table.

7. OHHH yes i have truncated sys_datalog from master so i must repeat the truncate table sys_datalog and update the "update" column of any server in the server table to 1