[Solved] Missing path in open_basedir PHP

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by lollollollol, Sep 1, 2015.

1. lollollollol

lollollollol Member

Hi,

I have some installed ISPConfig3 (all Up to date) on Debian Jessie (All up to date).

On one of these Installation I have a little problem of "PHP open_basedir path": The "../private" directory is not included in the default path when I create of a new site.

Here are the default paths on a functional installation:
    Code:
    /var/www/clients/client0/web61/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web61/private:/var/www/clients/client0/web61/tmp:/var/www/aaa.ac/web:/srv/www/aaa.ac/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin

And the one on the installation where "private" folder is missing:
    Code:
    /var/www/clients/client0/web93/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web93/tmp:/var/www/sonja.travel/web:/srv/www/sonja.travel/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin

I just want to know in what files it is configured to correct my installation (I think that just replacing the file(s) will be OK).
    Thank you in advance.

Laurent.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats a config setting and not a file. See System > Server config > Web > PHP open_basedir

3. lollollollol

lollollollol Member

Thank you very much, I've found it!
    ISPConfig works so well that I do not put often my hands in the engine!!!

Regards,
    Laurent.

4. Andrew Buston

Andrew Buston New Member

Same Issue..