Some sites work.. Some don't.

Discussion in 'General' started by jstacklin, Apr 27, 2017.

1. jstacklin

jstacklin New Member

Hello. So I recently switched to ISPC3 because VestaCP was causing issues. That said, my normal go-to of Sentora wasn't treating me well either.

So I have a VPS with Ubi 16.04 x64 and ISPC3 and pretty much everything in the "how-to" guide here. When I started setting everything up it was peachy-keen, however now it is hit-and-miss with some of the sites. With every site for client 2, they are created, the VHOST files there and "valid" as far as I can see, however I still have no site. Another occasion, one of the sites just stopped working! I had all of client1's sites up and working fine, installed an SSL cert for another site, and BAM! The site comes up with a ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT in chrome and similar messages in the other browsers.

Since I'm new to all this, could you let me know what files you need, and where to find them? I'm sorry for being such a hassle, but so far ISPC3 really is the best panel that is up-to-date and "just works".

Thanks.

2. jstacklin

jstacklin New Member

Please let it be known that I am simply a moron and had accidentally set both IPTABLES and UFW to enabled, thus causing the issue. Please check your firewall if you are having a similar issue. I disabled UFW in favor of IPTABLES and everything is working, for now.

If you do use IPTABLES, install iptables-persistent as it will make your life a lot easier.

Sorry again for being an idiot.