Spam filter on postfix

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Torsson, May 9, 2007.

1. Torsson

Torsson Member

Can somewhon help me to find a guide or somthing howto make so amavis/postfix just checks for spam/virus where spam is = 1?.. I have done the guide "Postfix, virutal users, quota, amavis, etc etc"

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

How do you mean that?

3. Torsson

Torsson Member

I mean that i want to know how i can accomplice to let every virutal user to active or inactivate SPAM filter (Amamvis) and that trough mysql like if i add spam with default value 1 and if somewhone dosent want his mail to be scanned just be able to change to 0 and then amavis ignore his mail. is this posible?

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

You mean you want individual spam settings for each user? I don't think this is possible with amavisd because amavisd uses a global spam setting.

5. Torsson

Torsson Member

Yes that whas how i was meaning, do you know any other good spam filter where i can do individual spam settings for every domain?

Last edited: May 13, 2007
  6. emailmike1994

emailmike1994 New Member

I'm not really sure that I understand the question :confused:

7. emailmike1994

emailmike1994 New Member

What exactly do you mean?

8. emailmike1994

emailmike1994 New Member

The guide didnt have anything like that?

9. Torsson

Torsson Member

No the guide dosent have something like that, i just wanted to know if it was possible to have individual spam settings for every domain with Amavis. and if not i want to know what spam filter is possible to do this