spam passed clean

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by thms_bchz, Jan 30, 2020.

1. thms_bchz

thms_bchz New Member

Hello, I recently install ispconfig3 on a server, I used the ispconfig3 auto install script to do that.
    No problem at all for create and manage my mailbox and domains, I configured the spam filter to "no-paying".
    The probleme is all the spam passed clean and go to the main mailbox ( I setup to junk the spam in the Jung mailbox to).
    The first solution I try is to formate my server and go to a fresh install, but the result is the same, I don't change any configuration file of spamasssasin postfix and Amavis, all is auto conf by the install script and I have no idea why the spam passed clean.
    Thanks

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

3. thms_bchz

thms_bchz New Member

thank for the answer !
    But my goal is not to add some filter but to understand why Spamassassin passed all my spam email to CLEAN, I post an exemple of my mail.log
    Code:
    Jan 30 05:01:26 *** amavis[27678]: (27678-03) Passed CLEAN {RelayedInbound}, [51.38.252.2]:58293 [51.38.252.2] <[email protected]> -> <contact@***.com>, Queue-ID: 7E7DB63C99, Message-ID: <[email protected]>, mail_id: Bhp2nhoU9XGP, Hits: -, size: 14264, queued_as: 9A84F63D0A, dkim_sd=default:jeu-1532.site, 106 ms

4. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Your email is not spam scanned at all because:

Th0m likes this.
  5. thms_bchz

thms_bchz New Member

okay so what is the configuration used for spamassasin scanned my mail ?

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Select 'Normal' policy. You can see the details on what each policy does in the policy settings.