SQL on Screen after a fresh install

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by sigiberlin, Jul 23, 2014.

1. sigiberlin

sigiberlin New Member

Hi

i used the HowTo to install ISPConfig 3 on a fresh Strato root server. i had the 502 Bad Gateway error and solved that thanks to this forum.

But when i start ISPConfig on my new server i get this:

#0 db->query(SELECT `value` FROM `sys_config` WHERE `group` = 'interface' AND `name` = 'session_timeout') called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:172] #1 db->queryOneRecord(SELECT `value` FROM `sys_config` WHERE `group` = 'interface' AND `name` = 'session_timeout') called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php:154] #2 app->conf(interface, session_timeout) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php:71] #3 app->__construct() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php:328] #4 require_once(/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php:32] #0 db->query(SELECT * FROM sys_session WHERE session_id = 'nqcpspimsd9035d91vq22ieh15') called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:172] #1 db->queryOneRecord(SELECT * FROM sys_session WHERE session_id = 'nqcpspimsd9035d91vq22ieh15') called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/session.inc.php:71] #2 session->read(nqcpspimsd9035d91vq22ieh15) #3 session_start() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php:103] #4 app->__construct() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php:328] #5 require_once(/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php:32] #0 db->query(SELECT config FROM sys_ini WHERE sysini_id = 1) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:172] #1 db->queryOneRecord(SELECT config FROM sys_ini WHERE sysini_id = 1) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/getconf.inc.php:52] #2 getconf->get_global_config(misc) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php:42]

and this:

#0 db->query(INSERT INTO sys_session (session_id,date_created,last_updated,session_data,permanent) VALUES ('nqcpspimsd9035d91vq22ieh15','2014-07-23 07:49:00','2014-07-23 07:49:00','s|a:4:{s:2:\"id\";s:26:\"nqcpspimsd9035d91vq22ieh15\";s:5:\"theme\";s:7:\"default\";s:8:\"language\";s:2:\"en\";s:6:\"module\";a:1:{s:4:\"name\";s:5:\"login\";}}','n')) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/session.inc.php:103] #1 session->write(nqcpspimsd9035d91vq22ieh15, s|a:4:{s:2:"id";s:26:"nqcpspimsd9035d91vq22ieh15";s:5:"theme";s:7:"default";s:8:"language";s:2:"en";s:6:"module";a:1:{s:4:"name";s:5:"login";}}) #2 session_write_close() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php:124] #3 app->__destruct()

additionally, i only see the the header and footere output of the start page, no login or something else...

help appreciated :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Most likely the database is not installed correctly. Download the ispconfig tar.gz again, unpack it and run the uninstall.php file in the install folder. then reinstall ispconfig gaian by using the install.php script. ensure that you use the mysql root user and root password when the ispconfig installer aksks for it. do not use a lower priveliged user as this will cause the install to fail.

3. sigiberlin

sigiberlin New Member

thanks, i now can login :)

will now examine the manual to learn...