SQL on screen and I can't log in.

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Trunkles, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Trunkles

Trunkles Member

Ok... I copied and pasted the first chuck of SQL on the screen into phpmyadmin and "Your SQL query has been executed successfully ( Query took 0.0001 sec )". More than confusing!

This is what I copied and pasted...
    #0 db->query(REPLACE INTO sys_session (session_id,date_created,last_updated,session_data,permanent) VALUES ('le0i7mprshb6afcfb0e3asnql6',NOW(),NOW(),'s|a:4:{s:2:\"id\";s:26:\"le0i7mprshb6afcfb0e3asnql6\";s:5:\"theme\";s:7:\"default\";s:8:\"language\";s:2:\"en\";s:6:\"module\";a:4:{s:4:\"name\";s:5:\"login\";s:5:\"title\";s:14:\"top_menu_login\";s:8:\"template\";s:14:\"module.tpl.htm\";s:9:\"startpage\";s:15:\"login/index.php\";}}','n')) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/session.inc.php:100] #1 session->write(le0i7mprshb6afcfb0e3asnql6, s|a:4:{s:2:"id";s:26:"le0i7mprshb6afcfb0e3asnql6";s:5:"theme";s:7:"default";s:8:"language";s:2:"en";s:6:"module";a:4:{s:4:"name";s:5:"login";s:5:"title";s:14:"top_menu_login";s:8:"template";s:14:"module.tpl.htm";s:9:"startpage";s:15:"login/index.php";}}) #2 session_write_close() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php:124] #3 app->__destruct()

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats strange that the sql query fails when ispconfig executes it but it works manually. What you run is this?

Code:
    REPLACE INTO sys_session (session_id,date_created,last_updated,session_data ,permanent) VALUES ('le0i7mprshb6afcfb0e3asnql6',NOW(),NOW(),'s|a:4:{ s:2:\"id\";s:26:\"le0i7mprshb6afcfb0e3asnql6\";s:5 :\"theme\";s:7:\"default\";s:8:\"language\";s:2:\" en\";s:6:\"module\";a:4:{s:4:\"name\";s:5:\"login\ ";s:5:\"title\";s:14:\"top_menu_login\";s:8:\"temp late\";s:14:\"module.tpl.htm\";s:9:\"startpage\";s :15:\"login/index.php\";}}','n')

3. Trunkles

Trunkles Member

Aha! Copied, pasted, ran and...
    #1054 - Unknown column 'permanent' in 'field list'

4. till

Ok. Please add a new column "permanent" in the sys_session table with phpmyadmin, it should be of type varchar(1)

5. Trunkles

Trunkles Member

Till...

You are a star! Column added and it seems to work perfectly. YAY!

Vielen danke!:)

6. Trunkles

Trunkles Member

Dman... this is going to take more thought.
    I went to add a client and got this...
    #0 db->query(SELECT assigned_template_id, client_template_id FROM client_template_assigned WHERE client_id = 0) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php:158] #1 db->queryAllRecords(SELECT assigned_template_id, client_template_id FROM client_template_assigned WHERE client_id = 0) called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/client/client_edit.php:139] #2 page_action->onShowEnd() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/tform_actions.inc.php:532] #3 tform_actions->onShow() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/tform_actions.inc.php:70] #4 tform_actions->onLoad() called at [/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/client/client_edit.php:592]

... which looks like it needs a table called client_template_assigned and it doesn't seem to exist. :(

7. till

Download the ispconfig tar.gz file to your desktop and unpack it. open the install/sql/ispconfig3.sql file in an editor and search for the table definition of that bale in the file, copy it and execute it in phpmyadmin in the dbispconfig database to create the missing table.