Subdomain (vhost) muting in vhost

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by LoBe, May 3, 2017.

1. LoBe

LoBe New Member

Hi,
    We use ispconfig 3.1.1p1 on Debian Jessie. We use ispconfig3 since one year without major problems.
    But after installing a new vhost subdomain, the backup fails and the server was down.
    Now when i'm looking (only looking) the 'backup stats' for a vhostsubdomain, it transform immediately the vhostsubdomain into a vhots (website). In ispconfig database (web_domain table) the type is changed from vhostsubdomain into vhosts and it delete all the old content of the webxx/ folder (ssl folder and so on) and recreate it without the web folder, it create only the subdomain folder.
    And more, when i've deleted this subdomain ispconfig delted everything even the webuser. Do you know how to fix it?
    Also we've brought back a backup for this website but the owner was changed to the ssh user created for this domain. Can you tell me a way to recreate the good webuser (webxx)? Thanks in advance for your help

I forgot to say that when i saw that it was deleting the folder content i've killed the rm - f process from the ssh console

Last edited: May 3, 2017
  2. LoBe

LoBe New Member

Nobody have this strange error?
    I've seen isomething similar on a open issue git.ispconfig.org issue 4331 but the fix doesn't help me