Support for multi-user

Discussion in 'General' started by alessice, Nov 29, 2006.

1. alessice

alessice New Member

Hello,

mydnsconfig have the support for multi-user/level access? Example, the admin can manage all domain, but can also create an user that can manage only certain domains?

Thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, MyDNSConfig supports users and groups and super dmin users.

3. alessice

alessice New Member

Ok, is interesting!

So i have installed mydnsconfig, i have created a new account but when i log in withe the new user:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/mydnsadmin/lib/classes/listform_actions.inc.php on line 112

Thanks

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

5. alessice

alessice New Member

Yes, but my is not a fresh installation, but i don't thinks that could be this the problem.

Another problem, if i (admin) create an user, when i clink on user name to edit i have this message:

You dont have the permission to view this record or this record does not exist.

:(

6. alessice

alessice New Member

Ok, with a fres installations the result is the same, admin work, but if i create a new user an try to login:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/classes/listform_actions.inc.php on line 112.

I have made others tests, the problem is in the module DNS, module system works. if i set start module admin i don't see the error until i click on DNS module.

Thanks

7. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff