SVN problem under ISPConfig 3.1

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Trix, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Trix

Trix Member

Hi Everyone,

I recently joined the ISPConfig group and created a server using "The perfect server for Ubuntu 16.04" that went nice and smooth and all is working. We will be using this server for development aswell with svn, so that we can update the websites with ease. I have installed svn using the following guide : h t t p s://tecadmin.net/install-subversion-server-on-ubuntu/# and added an admin user that will be able to access and work with the repos. I have added a client in ispconfig that will be the base of the server (bussiness site) and purchased for it a Positive SSL that i have set up.

I created an svn repo with chown www-data and i can check it out or update with a client like TortoiseSVn or PHPStorm using the https protocol but when i try to make a checkout via the terminal i get the following error :
    svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL h t t p s://domain.com/svn/project
    svn: E120171: Error running context: An error occurred during SSL communication

Does any service like clamav be blocking it, if not what could be the cause of this. I know that this is not really an ISPConfig issue but maybe someone else encountered this problem aswell and can help out since i browsed for this on google but nothing helpfull came up.

Thanks and regards,
    Trix