Table/fields to modify backup

Discussion in 'Developers' Forum' started by Stelios, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Stelios

Stelios Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi all,

Can someone point please which are the related tables/fields that I will have to update in order to change the following in a multi-server setup (multiple DB/Email/Web servers) under ISPconfig 3.2:
    1. Change the value of backup interval & Number of backup copies for all web sites (I guess the same affect DB backup as well)
    2. Change the value of backup interval & Number of backup copies for all mailboxes
    3. Under compression options the value of Backup format for web files & Backup format for database
    I guess I will need to run the query in every ispconfig database across all servers?

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  2. florian030

florian030 Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

1. web_domain + web_database .backup_copies and web_domain + web_datase .backup_interval
    2. mail_user.backup_copies and mail_user.backup_interval
    3. web_domain.backup_format_web and web_domain.backup_format_db

when you update the master-database, just run the same queries for slaves for the affected services.

3. Stelios

Stelios Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thanks Florian. By saying to run the same queries for slaves, do you mean to the rest of the servers, dns,web,email?

4. florian030

florian030 Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

no, for web + db just on servers with web + db for mail only on servers with mail.