THEME: ispc-larry

Discussion in 'Plugins/Modules/Addons' started by cfoe, Apr 29, 2012.

1. nokia80

nokia80 Member

thanks problem solved

2. nokia80

nokia80 Member

hello i fond a bug when you are on website and whant to select servers you can not select server 1 only 2 3 etc etc etc

3. cfoe

cfoe ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

I can not reproduce the problem.
    Do you mean the filter dropdown for servers?

Which browser do you use?

4. nokia80

nokia80 Member

yes i use firefox

5. nokia80

nokia80 Member

and when er is a error log in ISPConfig Log you can delite the log file

thanks supper theme

6. cfoe

ISPConfig Log:
    The logs displayed may have the Log-Level "Debug" and even in the default theme these logs do not generate a delete button.
    I can add the button for the Debug logs if that is needed. I do not see why not.

Server filter selector Sites > Domains:
    Is not reproducible. Is it possible that there are no domains on server1? That could cause it to not appear in the dropdown.

7. cfoe

Please move to Plugins/Modules/Addons

8. pawan

pawan Member

I am trying to apply the larry theme on my ISPC installation, as per the instructions I should overwrite the files in the web folder, but I am not able to do the same for permission problem.

the "WEB" folder has its owner "ispconfig" and the folder I am trying to overwrite has its owner root. when I am trying to paste the files to overwrite, the files are not overwritten.

Need solution please.

9. cfoe

can you use your root account?

root is able to overwrite any file

10. pawan

pawan Member

That's right, I have overwritten the files, changed the config.inc.php file, but somehow except login screen, the theme is not applied correctly to my installation.
    Weird, I have checked everything from my end, but nothing seems to work.
    my ispconfig ver. is 3.0.4.6 and I have downloaded larry with tag 0.1.2

11. pawan

pawan Member

12. cfoe

thanks.

with the ISPConfig 3.0.5 release overwriting will not be necessary anymore ;-)

13. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Is there a current release ready? I mean suitable for ispc svn version without overwriting needs?

14. cfoe

just clone the master branch and put the ispc-larry into /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/templates/*

its 100% SVN compatible :)

15. cfoe

NEW VERSION:

v0.2.0 - nearly all images as sprites + new nav design

coming soon: sidebar-branch (https://github.com/foe-services/ispc-larry/tree/sidebar)
    with the preparation for a configurable sidebar for custom applications

One more thing:
    Yesterday I nearly threw my pc out the window because of my unorganized sprite image generation process.
    So I decided to externalize the "raw" materials. They can be found under https://github.com/foe-services/ispc-resources
    I try to provide vector graphics wherever possible to give everyone to use them in any size they like

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  16. cfoe

Your input

Hi guys,

I would like your input on some aspects of future ispc-larry development.
    Here is the current dev-version for SVN-trunk of ISPConfig:
    [​IMG]

About C:
    The "Settings"-Link next to logout is linking to the tools module.
    Should the nav link for the tools module be hidden?

About B:
    Should the search move to A and the function buttons to some other location?

Info: The sidebar will be animated with jQuery to be retractable. Apps will not be hard-coded!

17. dclardy

dclardy Member

I think that the settings link should be removed from the the logout area. It just didn't fit with the same icon right below.

Making the sidebar be retractable would be real nice.

The search bar is fine right where it is in my opinion.

Do you want/need help on this? I would be willing to help out.

18. cfoe

I do not know what your expertise is but I have a few tasks I would love to have some help with:

• (A)column highlighting onMouseOver: preferred is a CSS-only solution but if that is not possible javascript (with jQuery; ispconfig version) is fine. For better understanding look at the photoshoped example below.
    • (B) remove all filters button. onClick clear all filters
    • (C) sortable table via jquery. Maybe this is suitable: http://tablesorter.com/docs/. This will be limited to the displayed table. A version which reloads a sorted query needs to be integrated into the core of ispconfig and might be a feature request for the future. (C) shows possible icons for the sort-indication.
    • (D) jQuery animation to make it retractable
    • ispc-larry module programming: adding pages to the admin module to configure ispc-larry settings and the sidebar apps. I will push the initial files to repo soon

Some random things:
    • I post "Contributations are always welcome" to all the GitHub repos for a reason. ;) @dclardy: thanks for offering your help
    • I am keeping the branches master and sidebar (nearly) always in sync with the current ISPConfig SVN! So you just need to keep your dev machine in sync with the subversion repo and ispc-larry should work good with a current git clone
    • suitable enhancements will be ported to the default (or default-v2) of ispconfig

[​IMG]

19. cfoe

20. cfoe