Translating ISPConfig's form designer.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hans, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Till/Falko,

I am very busy with improving Dutch language support for ISPConfig.
    Although i have translated the whole Interface to Dutch by changing the nl.lng files, i am not satisfied yet.

Reason for this is that the Form designer is not translated into any language except English.
    (Changing the language within ISPConfig seems not to affect the Form designer).

I would like to translate the whole Form designer too, so can you tell me where the files are located?

Or is it not possible (yet) because maybe there are no language files for the Form designer...

Please let me know, in the mean time i go further with the manuals, which is a lot of work..but it will be really nice!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2006
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The Form designer has no language files yet, so it can not be translated.
    I've written the form designer originally for internal use only (in german), the translated it to english as we released ISPConfig to open source but it does not use templates or language files yet.

3. Hans

Hans Moderator Moderator

Thank you Till.
    Now i do not have to search anymore. :D
    I will mention this in my readme file for the Dutch language pack to ovoid questions about this point.

If there are language files available for it in the future i will take care for the translation in Dutch.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2006